MrAutoGrower

Learning as I grow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3Wok OG
8D792CD1-E343-4803-AF7E-02E7CB37E376.png

96D654A1-6D5E-4671-9049-F4C9DFE077D7.jpeg

@mephisto @stan_mephisto thank you for the beans! I thought I had one bean each in my 1x pack, but to my surprise I was given 2 seeds for each pack. You guys are amazing, cheers! :)

Beans have been placed on luke warm water today. 20th December. Whenever they decide to sink, I will place them into their forever homes in coco. 12L fabric pots. This will be my first time using pots this small. I usually grow with 15-16L.

Environment has been greatly improved this time around for a much better and easier grow.

Last edited:
Following you on this one I have just started the 3wok og devastated I didn't get the purple Nuggets looking forward to see how it turns out for you good luck bro
View attachment 1399316

Thank you bro. I have two purple nuggets here, but only running one of them... the bigger bean if the two. What other mephisto strains did you get? I’m hoping by the time I wake up in the morning that my beans will have sank

SWEET! I just dropped 3wok, Jammy, Orange-Utan, and 3BOG.

LETS DO THIS!

Buzzing mate! Seeds sank by time I woke up. Just amended my pots with plant start, and mycorrhizae, and placed the seeds into their forever home. Just hope there is no problems with germinating any

Good luck with the grow, will be following along. :pop:

Thanks bro. It should be a good one for sure!

Got them chilling in their pots with a Mars ts600 for some extra heat until they pop.

8AE99893-CE1E-40CB-9A22-63AED2326D78.jpeg

One pot has perlite, rest are just plain coco. Any time I’ve grown, I’ve used perlite so that was just my last batch of goldlabel coco. The rest are in canna.

I usually squeeze 4-5 16L pots in here, but it was cramped as hell and made it more stressful. This time around I’m going with three plants, 12L. The goal is to achieve at least 5oz each from these. My avg is 5.5-7oz per plant in 16L. Wish me luck lads :)

Last edited:
Back