Mephisto Genetics MoreBerry Finds Some Strawberry Nuggets (And MORE!)

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! Feels like it has been forever!

I will be logging Mephisto's Strawberry Nuggets (3 plants), Forum Stomper (1 plant), and Skyrone Stomper (1 plant).

I started germinating them yesterday and all 7 seeds have germinated within 24 hours (100% seed germ within 24 hrs is a first for me). I started 3 SN seeds, 2 FS seeds, and 2 SKY seeds, with intent to plant all of the germinated seeds. I will have 2 FS sharing a pot and 2 SKY sharing a pot. I will choose the most vigorous FS and SKY after a week or so, and continue growing her out.

Like my other logs, my first focus is documenting via photography, especially in the later stages. Second, I will provide frequent and short plant updates. Lastly, I will give some full environmental updates as I change lights/air/temp/humidity. Overall, you can expect a thorough log with lots of photos, similar to my others. :smoking:

Strains:

Strawberry Nuggets
Forum Stomper
Skyrone Stomper (Skywalker OG x TyroneStomper)

Lighting:
I will be using up to 8 citizen 1212 4k and 3.5k COBs, powered at 50 watts each. For a total of 400 watts of COBs.
I will start with 3 COBs, 150 watts, at a distance of around 45 inches.

Lighting Schedule:
24 hours on - This will likely change to 19-5 later.

Medium:

All 5 plants will be grown using 'Roots Organic Original' in 3 gallon fabric pots.
My previous grows were done with Coco and I had some issues keeping up with their phosphorus and calmag needs, so this time we will do straight Roots Original.

Plant Nutrition:
If everything goes correctly, I will be using organics only for this grow. I will use GBD's SuperSoil Mix, precisely as prescribed. I will likely supplement with some organic teas later. I do have organic calmag available but I am hoping that I won't need it, as I do not have nearly as much time to baby the plants this time.

Extraction:
6inch ActiveAir 400CFM inline fan
iPower 1050+ IAV Virgin Charcoal

Tent:
48"x48"x80" (4x4x6.6)

Water:
I will be using RO water. I have decided to go this route because my tap water is extremely mineralized (300-450PPM) and is also very chlorinated. I will have calmag just in case I need it!

Follow this grow if you enjoy high quality photos and fairly frequent updates! :bighug:

PS - Shout out to @mephisto for a wonderful opportunity to run a strain that I have been dying to try since I first heard whispers that the guys were working on her. Also, shout out to @gbd for the awesome supersoil mix! It has led to many amazing harvests in the past and I am sure it will lead to more in the future!

Last edited:
And here is the first photo update!!!

Here are two of the Strawberry Sisters, cuddling before they meet soil! I am germinating very similar to how @mephisto recommends I think.
Straw-8721.jpg

All the little ladies are planted and ready to go!

Family-8723.jpg

Family-8724.jpg

Hey everyone!! Feels like it has been forever!

I will be logging Mephisto's Strawberry Nuggets (3 plants), Forum Stomper (1 plant), and Skyrone Stomper (1 plant).

I started germinating them yesterday and all 7 seeds have germinated within 24 hours (100% seed germ within 24 hrs is a first for me). I started 3 SN seeds, 2 FS seeds, and 2 SKY seeds, with intent to plant all of the germinated seeds. I will have 2 FS sharing a pot and 2 SKY sharing a pot. I will choose the most vigorous FS and SKY after a week or so, and continue growing her out.

Like my other logs, my first focus is documenting via photography, especially in the later stages. Second, I will provide frequent and short plant updates. Lastly, I will give some full environmental updates as I change lights/air/temp/humidity. Overall, you can expect a thorough log with lots of photos, similar to my others. :smoking:

Strains:

Strawberry Nuggets
Forum Stomper
Skyrone Stomper (Skywalker OG x TyroneStomper)

Lighting:
I will be using up to 8 citizen 1212 4k and 3.5k COBs, powered at 50 watts each. For a total of 400 watts of COBs.
I will start with 3 COBs, 150 watts, at a distance of around 45 inches.

Lighting Schedule:
24 hours on - This will likely change to 19-5 later.

Medium:

All 5 plants will be grown using 'Roots Organic Original' in 3 gallon fabric pots.
My previous grows were done with Coco and I had some issues keeping up with their phosphorus and calmag needs, so this time we will do straight Roots Original.

Plant Nutrition:
If everything goes correctly, I will be using organics only for this grow. I will use GBD's SuperSoil Mix, precisely as prescribed. I will likely supplement with some organic teas later. I do have organic calmag available but I am hoping that I won't need it, as I do not have nearly as much time to baby the plants this time.

Extraction:
6inch ActiveAir 400CFM inline fan
iPower 1050+ IAV Virgin Charcoal

Tent:
48"x48"x80" (4x4x6.6)

Water:
I will be using RO water. I have decided to go this route because my tap water is extremely mineralized (300-450PPM) and is also very chlorinated. I will have calmag just in case I need it!

Follow this grow if you enjoy high quality photos and fairly frequent updates! :bighug:

PS - Shout out to @mephisto for a wonderful opportunity to run a strain that I have been dying to try since I first heard whispers that the guys were working on her. Also, shout out to @gbd for the awesome supersoil mix! It has led to many amazing harvests in the past and I am sure it will lead to more in the future!
Whoo hooo im here for the show strawberry nuggets for the win

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Plant update!!! - Day 2

Skyrone [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] magically appeared right after I made my last post. So everyone is up now and everyone looks super healthy!

Both temp/humidity gauges are showing a 24 hour temp range of 74-82, with humidity in the 60-80% range. Trying to keep the humidity high in the seedling phase. Will keep it in the 50-60% range later on.

Day 8!

Key updates...
  • All plants are looking extremely healthy and the 3 Strawberry Nuggets are growing the fastest
  • Humidity and Temp have stayed significantly more stable
  • Lights have been moved down to ~18 inches

Lights
Still running my 3 COB fixture, at 150 watts - 18 inches from the tops

Water/Feed/Nutes
RO Water Only - roughly 2 liters each in the past 8 days

Air Temp
Extremely stable right now - 78-82F

Humidity
Extremely stable right now - 50%-70%

Forum-8801.jpg

The pair below are my Skyrone Stompers.