More issues

Reaction score
Problem: Tips of leaves on top of plant brown/spotty

Medium/grow method:Just right Light Soil

Feed: and supplements used:Blue Planet Farmers Pride. Grow, bloom, Micro, Vita blue, Early bloomer, and Liquid blue. Following autoflower schedule they recommended. GROW - 10 ml/Gal. MICRO - 10 ml/Gal. BLOOM - 15ml/Gal. VITA BLUE - 4ml/Gal. EARLY BLOOMER - 1ml/Gal. LIQUID BLUE - 4ml/Gal. No Cal mag has been used

water source: Tap

PH in the root zone: Never checked rootzone, but I ph my water to 6.5 ish.

Strain/age Purple Lemonade , Seed started June 8th

light used:Mars Hydro TSW 2000, Started with autocobs and switched it up.

Climate: Temps between 77-83F Humidity between 40-48%

Additional info: Im not sure whats going on with this, been ok except for the stretch and all of a sudden im getting spots. I have been feeding every watering up until this week when i went phd tap, then feed. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpeg
    IMG_0077.jpeg
    773.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0078.JPEG
    IMG_0078.JPEG
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Problem: Tips of leaves on top of plant brown/spotty

Medium/grow method:Just right Light Soil

Feed: and supplements used:Blue Planet Farmers Pride. Grow, bloom, Micro, Vita blue, Early bloomer, and Liquid blue. Following autoflower schedule they recommended. GROW - 10 ml/Gal. MICRO - 10 ml/Gal. BLOOM - 15ml/Gal. VITA BLUE - 4ml/Gal. EARLY BLOOMER - 1ml/Gal. LIQUID BLUE - 4ml/Gal. No Cal mag has been used

water source: Tap

PH in the root zone: Never checked rootzone, but I ph my water to 6.5 ish.

Strain/age Purple Lemonade , Seed started June 8th

light used:Mars Hydro TSW 2000, Started with autocobs and switched it up.

Climate: Temps between 77-83F Humidity between 40-48%

Additional info: Im not sure whats going on with this, been ok except for the stretch and all of a sudden im getting spots. I have been feeding every watering up until this week when i went phd tap, then feed. Thanks for looking.
You are having a cal mag issue most likely due to pH being off. You gotta check your root zone. IMO literally 50-60% of the problems with canna are due to the pH being off in the root zone. So you know how to do a “slurry” or “runoff” test? If not you can try the search feature. If you are not able to find it with the search feature just tag me and I will chime back in.(this is not me just being an ass telling you to use the search feature, it is just a way to get used to the site) after I typed this I see you have been On here even longer than me lmao.

You are having a cal mag issue most likely due to pH being off. You gotta check your root zone. IMO literally 50-60% of the problems with canna are due to the pH being off in the root zone. So you know how to do a “slurry” or “runoff” test? If not you can try the search feature. If you are not able to find it with the search feature just tag me and I will chime back in.(this is not me just being an ass telling you to use the search feature, it is just a way to get used to the site) after I typed this I see you have been On here even longer than me lmao.
Thanks ill do that. Yeah i signed up then never did anything till recently lol..

Im assuming, water and ph what comes out of the bottom of my fabric pots.

Last edited:
I just tested my runoff. I started with 6.5 phd tap water, and watered my plant, it was due anyways, grabbed a sample on the bottom and tested it at 5.8ph. Thats too low correct? How can I correct this? Thanks!!

I just tested my runoff. I started with 6.5 phd tap water, and watered my plant, it was due anyways, grabbed a sample on the bottom and tested it at 5.8ph. Thats too low correct? How can I correct this? Thanks!!
Yes that is a little low, I would flush her with 3X the volume of the pot and start over with a fresh feed and add a little cal mag if you haven’t. Also always add your nutes then adjust your pH

Yes that is a little low, I would flush her with 3X the volume of the pot and start over with a fresh feed and add a little cal mag if you haven’t. Also always add your nutes then adjust your pH
@derek420colorado Should I worry about PPM and TC? , I have begun flushing now also. Ill add the cal mag also, I havent used it in this grow. Thanks again.

@derek420colorado Should I worry about PPM and TC? , I have begun flushing now also. Ill add the cal mag also, I havent used it in this grow. Thanks again.
You can always check ppms and ec to get it super dialed in. I haven’t in years since dwc

Back