Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

So, 14 beans are soaked today...
4 CJ ...912 votes
4 CC ... LB' s vote
3 Think Different TD
3 AutoMazar AM
20170724_190906.jpg

I had a little problem with the the 3 seeds package of CJ...2 of 3 beans were totally crushed in it, but the package wasn't damaged...
20170723_174037.jpg

20170723_174102.jpg

.so i wrote a mail to DP yesterday and recieved asap answer today, that a new package is on the way to me...my good old "Masters at Work"-Company...also LB's COB-SpaceshipMonster arrived my grow room today and will be installed tomorow, so the things are getting started!
20170724_160106.jpg

Yes, 5 COB's....about the coverage we don't know, but today we install her for a 1,6 ×1,4 coverage and we'll see, the light was build by my buddi L0wbob2017...in his signature are a lot infos about it, i'm very curios what it will do to my plants------

Best of luck on this round @TheMongol Sorry about the lost seeds but good to see that they are taking care of you. Hope these are all going indoor. If they are going outdoor and you catch them rippers may they hang
View attachment 784244
Haha, that's funny....no that grow will be completely indoor and it will happen here, no extra thread in other section, ar15

Yes, 5 COB's....about the coverage we don't know, but today we install her for a 1,6 ×1,4 coverage and we'll see, the light was build by my buddi L0wbob2017...in his signature are a lot infos about it, i'm very curios what it will do to my plants------

The lamp will cover the 1,6 x 1,4m no worries :D

So, 14 beans are soaked today...
4 CJ ...912 votes
4 CC ... LB' s vote
3 Think Different TD
3 AutoMazar AM
View attachment 784056
I had a little problem with the the 3 seeds package of CJ...2 of 3 beans were totally crushed in it, but the package wasn't damaged...
View attachment 784060
View attachment 784061

.so i wrote a mail to DP yesterday and recieved asap answer today, that a new package is on the way to me...my good old "Masters at Work"-Company...also LB's COB-SpaceshipMonster arrived my grow room today and will be installed tomorow, so the things are getting started!
View attachment 784059
Mon, that light looks DIABOLICAL.....in a GOOD way. Lol :thumbsup:

@stedimed
Thanks Sted,

but the light is completly build by @L0wbob2017 himself and i can use it as a give away, haha! Since 1 hour my P 600 is running and tomorow LB's COB Spaceship will be added and the seeds will take place in the prewatered airpots...

@SUNDOG

Hey Mr. 1000 Seeds,

with the Platinum P 600 you got a very intense and powerfull light and you will see her in action...i'll try to grow at least one of the 4 strains under the P 600 and the COB's to see the direct difference results of the lights...
to see what results the P 600 can perform just look at my last indoor grow " Real Strange Grow Matters" in my signature below and look page 26 to 28 when the big ladys got harvested...all of them more than 100 gr. superb weed!

Back