Dutch Passion Mon grows the AOB Sisters Mrs. Orangina and Mrs. Orangella

Can't wait for those girls to flower @TheMongol! Always a pleasure watching your grows!
:pass:
Well Tom, i wished i could tell they're doing fine and i hoped so much my beans were not affected by AOB pest the other growers had here with this strain, but they go completely wrong and i don't get it why! And before somebody is asking if changed something: No
It's the same groom and lights, same setup like in the past!
Condutions:
temps around 24° lights on, 20 ° off
rh 40-50
soil bio bizz light
nutes AN
distance kights 60 cm/24''
3 fans running
accurate 8 says ph inpot is 6.6-6.8
runin nutes solution 6.0
last time ec in was 0.9 runoff 1.1
no signs of overfeeding or def's
and they got horny grew for no reason, the other 10 plants in my groom didn't do
today they are week 5 day 4, but don't get into full flower, doubts in my grow skills? YES!
20171215_170721.jpg

20171215_170739.jpg

20171215_170753.jpg

20171215_170810.jpg

20171215_170846.jpg

20171215_170904.jpg

20171215_170911.jpg

20171215_170920.jpg

They' re now at 80 cm and the last thing upcoming my mind was to flush and give them a re-start!?

ANY ADVISE OR HELP IS MORE THEN WELCOME GUYS!

Well Tom, i wished i could tell they're doing fine and i hoped so much my beans were not affected by AOB pest the other growers had here with this strain, but they go completely wrong and i don't get it why! And before somebody is asking if changed something: No
Condutions:
rh 40-50
soil bio bizz light
nutes AN
3 fans running
runin nutes solution 6.0
and they got horny grew for no reason, the other 10 plants in my groom didn't do
today they are week 5 day 4, but don't get into full flower, doubts in my grow skills? YES!
View attachment 839785
View attachment 839786
View attachment 839787
View attachment 839788
View attachment 839789
View attachment 839790
View attachment 839791
View attachment 839792
They' re now at 80 cm and the last thing upcoming my mind was to flush and give them a re-start!?

Damn!! The are quite the size aren't they!! Nicely grown bud, they sure do look nice and healthy!

Condutions:
rh 40-50
soil bio bizz light
nutes AN
3 fans running
runin nutes solution 6.0
View attachment 839785
View attachment 839786
View attachment 839787
View attachment 839788
View attachment 839789
View attachment 839790
View attachment 839791
View attachment 839792

Very strange and sorry to hear @TheMongol. It doesn't look like it has any light burn or nutrient deficiencies, possibly over watered? Your pH levels look good and the light distance from the plant looks good as well. I'd recommend calling AN to see what they have to say.

Very strange and sorry to hear @TheMongol. It doesn't look like it has any light burn or nutrient deficiencies, possibly over watered? Your pH levels look good and the light distance from the plant looks good as well. I'd recommend calling AN to see what they have to say.
That's the strange thing i noticed on all plants, no signs of nothing! Normally i do have some brown or yellow spots on the leaves, they way plants tell me to reduce or increase nute level or adjust ph, but this grow nothing on all plants, they just have a wonderfull dark green colour, but are blocked by something!? And they are not overwatered my friend, i know the weight of my 20 liter airpots with closed eyes, but @Unique told me in a PM, that there have been problems in the past with AN bottles! Anyway, as the setup is as always the only thing i could was to flush the first 4 pots this evening and the 8 pots will follow this weekend

Thanks for stopping by! passing the :pass:

That's the strange thing i noticed on all plants, no signs of nothing! Normally i do have some brown or yellow spots on the leaves, they way plants tell me to reduce or increase nute level or adjust ph, but this grow nothing on all plants, they just have a wonderfull dark green colour, but are blocked by something!? And they are not overwatered my friend, i know the weight of my 20 liter airpots with closed eyes, but @Unique told me in a PM, that there have been problems in the past with AN bottles! Anyway, as the setup is as always the only thing i could was to flush the first 4 pots this evening and the 8 pots will follow this weekend

Have faith ......[emoji271][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji268]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yeah, If yours are approx a year old or so, like mine The AN Nutes do seem go bad/contaminated or something, I have 2 grows that can prove that.. And I saved the bottle that was causing the issue, which seems to be the (Jungle Juice Bloom).. Not sure why just that bottle, but I suppose anything could of happened. It seemed to help her shoot up a bit raising your Led... they looking good, I'd do a flush also if your just not comfortable with it... If something is telling ya something is wrong, listen to your gut feeling... Remember we can't see the photo's as well as your able see the plants, plus your seeing them more often..And will know them better, that something just isn't right.. That's how I found my 2 issues with AN nutes, a gut feeling something was wrong!

Yeah, If yours are approx a year old or so, like mine The AN Nutes do seem go bad/contaminated or something, I have 2 grows that can prove that.. And I saved the bottle that was causing the issue, which seems to be the (Jungle Juice Bloom).. Not sure why just that bottle, but I suppose anything could of happened. It seemed to help her shoot up a bit raising your Led... they looking good, I'd do a flush also if your just not comfortable with it... If something is telling ya something is wrong, listen to your gut feeling... Remember we can't see the photo's as well as your able see the plants, plus your seeing them more often..And will know them better, that something just isn't right.. That's how I found my 2 issues with AN nutes, a gut feeling something was wrong!
Thanks for the info, bro!:slap:
I flushed the first 6 pots of 12 yesterday and today and gave each pot 5 Liter with 1 ml Sensi Bloom A&B and Voodoo Juice with the old bottles 13 months old! New bottles will arrive hopefully on tuesday and will be feeded:pass:

Back