Right side you can see Ideal holder for 3590 COB and the Reflector adapter. You can see the + on the holder.

On the left Top. The ideal holder for CLU048 has the +.
Left bottom you can see the reflector adapter covers the + on holder and has its own + marking. It is important to ensure you match + of holder with the + on reflector adapter.

IMG_20160821_195556.jpg

In an attempt to get prices down I'll be pulling these off ebay. Incurring double fees isnt helping. I am sending Robin some stock in hopes of saving the end user some shipping costs. Feel free to DM me in the meantime.

Coverage depends on the power supply you use.
With HLG 120 (150watts) a 4sqft at the most, HLG185 (200watts) upto 5sqft, HLG240 (250W) upto 6sqft
Bobby is working on a frame that can support HLG-320 (320watts) upto 9sqft

WOW! thats gonna be great. myself Im looking to fill a 5 X 5 tent.so i would possibly buy a cpl or three other kits to run my whole tent top end like, now that would be something special. thanks again fellas. some very fun stuff is going down :D

No this is quality info...... this is just what AFN needs to help people truly understand they can build a far superior light for the same price as a cheaper Led panel... it took me a while of researching and listening to the folks in the k ow. I'll never buy another panel in my life and this mod 4 is looking awesome.

Back