Dinafem Moby Bryant (dick)

temp_5XcJYtuV

Herb Beanz
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour tangie, Tahoe og, grape ape, sweet tooth, Skywalker og...all rosin
Started this dinafem project 42 days ago and I must say I'm very impressed with the genectics and overall structure of the plant. She doesn't require much training and grows at lighting speed. She's also showing very early trich development and giving out hints of a sweet lemon aroma.
Here are some details:
Container: 4 gallon plastic nursery pots
Medium: Coco/perlite 87%, 8% perlite, 5% vermiculite
Nutrients: Gaia Green organic dry (4-4-4 All Purpose and 2-8-4 Bloom); emerald harvest full line at half strength. Bud ignitor, calmag, kelp, sensizyme and bud candy are also getting used half strength. Cutting the bud ignitor now. Foliar spray:kelp water
Lights: 2×600 cob, 1200, 300 meizhi and 1 600 hps
Light Schedule: 20/4
Here's what they look like at day 42

Started this dinafem project 42 days ago and I must say I'm very impressed with the genectics and overall structure of the plant. She doesn't require much training and grows at lighting speed. She's also showing very early trich development and giving out hints of a sweet lemon aroma.
Here are some details:
Container: 4 gallon plastic nursery pots
Medium: Coco/perlite 87%, 8% perlite, 5% vermiculite
Nutrients: Gaia Green organic dry (4-4-4 All Purpose and 2-8-4 Bloom); emerald harvest full line at half strength. Bud ignitor, calmag, kelp, sensizyme and bud candy are also getting used half strength. Cutting the bud ignitor now. Foliar spray:kelp water
Lights: 2×600 cob, 1200, 300 meizhi and 1 600 hps
Light Schedule: 20/4
Here's what they look like at day 42

Thank you so much for deciding to document your Dinafem grow on AFN :thumbsup:

At day 42 you look in great shape mate :pass:

Just one question if I may. Is this our Auto Moby Dick XXL or our photoperiod variant?

Thank you my friend and please keep the updates coming :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Thank you so much for deciding to document your Dinafem grow on AFN :thumbsup:

At day 42 you look in great shape mate :pass:

Just one question if I may. Is this our Auto Moby Dick XXL or our photoperiod variant?

Thank you my friend and please keep the updates coming :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Hey Mark, Thanks for stopping by. So this one is the moby dick auto. I'm also growing a moby dick xxl that I haven't documented on here yet for comparison. So far the moby dick is faster at flowering and is much shorter, the xxl version is a straight beast (at least double the size of the moby dick) and has just started to show pre flowers. Stay tuned for more info.

Here's what they look like today. Same age. One on the right is moby xxl.

Attachments

• 20190419_132232.jpg
    20190419_132232.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 20190419_132225.jpg
    20190419_132225.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 20190419_132220.jpg
    20190419_132220.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 20190419_132212.jpg
    20190419_132212.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 142
Hey Mark, Thanks for stopping by. So this one is the moby dick auto. I'm also growing a moby dick xxl that I haven't documented on here yet for comparison. So far the moby dick is faster at flowering and is much shorter, the xxl version is a straight beast (at least double the size of the moby dick) and has just started to show pre flowers. Stay tuned for more info.

That will make a very cool comparison grow my friend :pass:

So the 2 plants in the pictures,

1- Moby dick xxl auto
2- Moby dick auto

The Moby Dick XXL is one very bushy. I'll keep dropping in as you update mate :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Back