:jointman: How's it going so far BC'? I'm hoping no news is good news! :goodluck:

:jointman: How's it going so far BC'? I'm hoping no news is good news! :goodluck:
Not good @Waira :cuss:. Karma Z is a total loss and MoB came down 2wks early, losing about half and not really mature enough. I’ll attempt a budder use. Disappointed to say the least.
Fortunately , I started a tent run 6wks ago. So far, going well and the Blue Microverse will be done in 2weeks. Lesson learned! The 24Ct leaner will finish at 8 wks and the Blue Magoo look alike will go 9+. Lightning fast , and stinkers.
Really love the aroma from MoB. She started to get beautiful leaf color, but the buds were green. I’ll do a tent grow of her in the Spring. All photo is the plan.

:yoinks: :cuss: well crap in a basket! :dammit:That's sucky to hear BC', I sorry that happened to you,... after all that talk-up too! :pighug:...*sigh*.... You did all you could do luv, at least you got something beside an anti-mold hard knocks education! :rofl: Will you try other strains again next season? Jraven and Trail will have some very hardy suggestions,... otherwise it's auto's only outside!

.... I'll have to go check the NightOwl girls out - :drool: :hump: ... Have you seen Ribbzzy's grows of auto Zamadelica? I'm not surprised Daz/GBD hooked up on that one!

:yoinks: :cuss: well crap in a basket! :dammit:That's sucky to hear BC', I sorry that happened to you,... after all that talk-up too! :pighug:...*sigh*.... You did all you could do luv, at least you got something beside an anti-mold hard knocks education! :rofl: Will you try other strains again next season? Jraven and Trail will have some very hardy suggestions,... otherwise it's auto's only outside!

.... I'll have to go check the NightOwl girls out - :drool: :hump: ... Have you seen Ribbzzy's grows of auto Zamadelica? I'm not surprised Daz/GBD hooked up on that one!
Thanks @Waira , I’ll try again next Spring! I’ve seen @Jraven ’s Leb27 and that looks quite promising. They are currently sold out, but I’ll be watching.
Even super dense Auto Indicas will have issues here. I think frank the tank had some mold on Auto Portals this summer. The search continues.
Talked to Daz/GBD this past weekend at the Freedom Rally. Gushed about the Blue Microverse. Heavily Indica, fast, and pretty easy. Just my kinda plant. I’ve heard good things about Zamaldelica.I have not seen Ribbzzy’s, but I’ll look em up. The king of training and forcing extra tops. A little too Sativa for me maybe, although I am quite happy with S99 v6. Getting toward the bottom of the jar:yoinks:.. oh noooo!
The next v6 will be finished in less than month. Then the cure/wait.
Tent is embarrassingly crammed full of plants. Trying to make up for lost time. I’m trying to sneak a couple Anvil into an upstairs closet, pretty certain hubby will blow a gasket. :nono:Hung a blurple, put a little fan on the floor....maybe tomorrow night .lol. Sadly, I might have to pay up!!! :kiss: :dancer:

I've heard that the Leb27 is likely to be re-stocked in October..fingers crossed.
Sorry about the shortcomings on the OD gals, :pighug:they sure were fun to watch. It would be nice to find a strain that likes the local conditions...it''s lot's of fun watching a happy plant growing outdoors:pass:

AAF3C710-3A6D-43E0-915E-D501CC9D6E36.jpeg
I've heard that the Leb27 is likely to be re-stocked in October..fingers crossed.
Sorry about the shortcomings on the OD gals, :pighug:they sure were fun to watch. It would be nice to find a strain that likes the local conditions...it''s lot's of fun watching a happy plant growing outdoors:pass:
Totally agree! Love to see plants out where nature intended. I’ll look for that drop and plod away at the indoor jungle until then. Not an inch of available real estate

Oh No , BC , sorry to hear about the OD grow .

Least ya got your inside girls . :biggrin: :smoking: :thumbsup:

Oh No , BC , sorry to hear about the OD grow .

Least ya got your inside girls . :biggrin: :smoking: :thumbsup:

Hysterical! Used to sit up late with my friends in the early 70’s to watch them. Brilliant.
Just plants... gotta put it into perspective.

Thanks @Waira , I’ll try again next Spring! I’ve seen @Jraven ’s Leb27 and that looks quite promising. They are currently sold out, but I’ll be watching.
Even super dense Auto Indicas will have issues here. I think frank the tank had some mold on Auto Portals this summer. The search continues.
Talked to Daz/GBD this past weekend at the Freedom Rally. Gushed about the Blue Microverse. Heavily Indica, fast, and pretty easy. Just my kinda plant. I’ve heard good things about Zamaldelica.I have not seen Ribbzzy’s, but I’ll look em up. The king of training and forcing extra tops. A little too Sativa for me maybe, although I am quite happy with S99 v6. Getting toward the bottom of the jar:yoinks:.. oh noooo!
The next v6 will be finished in less than month. Then the cure/wait.
Tent is embarrassingly crammed full of plants. Trying to make up for lost time. I’m trying to sneak a couple Anvil into an upstairs closet, pretty certain hubby will blow a gasket. :nono:Hung a blurple, put a little fan on the floor....maybe tomorrow night .lol. Sadly, I might have to pay up!!! :kiss: :dancer:
:smoking: The auto Zam's aren't that racy-spacey, having been crossed with whatever unknown auto/rudi',... Ribbzz' does give good info on the buzzes with each pheno', and there's a significant spread even at F3, but all were tops and the mold resistance/OD life viability is solid.. He's in N. EU someplace,... In any case, the buds were never fluffy, some were pretty solid but not like neutron Hashplant dense!
I think most any hard-bud will have mold issues, it's just the nature of the beast if you will,.. spores are ubiquitous, already peppered on the plants and forming buds. It's when the spores are literally grown over, enclosed in the darkness and moisture that promotes their activation... Some "Sativa's" with more open bud structure breath better, dryness and light exposure can help, but as you saw with the damn Karma' sometimes that's no help, the strain/pheno' is just plain weak! That Gorilla Breath was a real PITA as you saw- :doh: ... Ask GBD about Fantasmo Exp. for you deck beauties, she's got a nice head/body buzz, speedy, more open structure... A good potential candidate! So may Cosmic Queen, and her aroma is just fantastic... He sent me some SpaceQueen seeds when CQ just came out, and I got skunked at the sale.. he sent me some CQ and tossed the SQ in for a nice surprise :woohoo1: Reg's, but I can deal with that!
S99 family is showing very very well! V6 seems to be the favorite?
Oh, about my SN, you can spot the strawberry pheno's by the color/structure? I'm not that hip with this strain, and so many do training which makes it harder to tell sometimes,.... I sure hope so! :biggrin:
:rofl: A "closet" grow, ay? Tell hubby it's a perfect Fall/WInter hobby that keeps you sane! My buddy Briman tells his borderline approving wife that growing keeps the Voices away...:crying:

:smoking: The auto Zam's aren't that racy-spacey, having been crossed with whatever unknown auto/rudi',... Ribbzz' does give good info on the buzzes with each pheno', and there's a significant spread even at F3, but all were tops and the mold resistance/OD life viability is solid.. He's in N. EU someplace,... In any case, the buds were never fluffy, some were pretty solid but not like neutron Hashplant dense!
I think most any hard-bud will have mold issues, it's just the nature of the beast if you will,.. spores are ubiquitous, already peppered on the plants and forming buds. It's when the spores are literally grown over, enclosed in the darkness and moisture that promotes their activation... Some "Sativa's" with more open bud structure breath better, dryness and light exposure can help, but as you saw with the damn Karma' sometimes that's no help, the strain/pheno' is just plain weak! That Gorilla Breath was a real PITA as you saw- :doh: ... Ask GBD about Fantasmo Exp. for you deck beauties, she's got a nice head/body buzz, speedy, more open structure... A good potential candidate! So may Cosmic Queen, and her aroma is just fantastic... He sent me some SpaceQueen seeds when CQ just came out, and I got skunked at the sale.. he sent me some CQ and tossed the SQ in for a nice surprise :woohoo1: Reg's, but I can deal with that!
S99 family is showing very very well! V6 seems to be the favorite?
Oh, about my SN, you can spot the strawberry pheno's by the color/structure? I'm not that hip with this strain, and so many do training which makes it harder to tell sometimes,.... I sure hope so! :biggrin:
:rofl: A "closet" grow, ay? Tell hubby it's a perfect Fall/WInter hobby that keeps you sane! My buddy Briman tells his borderline approving wife that growing keeps the Voices away...:crying:
I will definitely talk to Daz about the Zamadelica Express and CQ for the deck next summer. I’m good with psychoactive, just not racy / too reflective.
Yes, Ribbzzy ‘s reports are pretty comprehensive and often entertaining. I’ll look them up, once this new platform is running without a hitch.
The C99 v6 is special. Really happy, peaceful, functional buzz. I have another going, along with
a smaller v4 ( little pot) . Very easygoing plants.
The purple pheno ( Mitch says it shows up 10 percent of the time) SN does not have that lovely strawberry/ foot funk going on. It’s fruity but nondescript. Many folks are clamoring for the illuminauto Purple Nuggets (isolated for color) . I’ll take the pink pheno anytime.
Closet grow for the overage going on in the tent. The Anvils need more space and the Blue Microverse need 2-3more weeks. Hubby will be very unhappy as we have house guests arriving early next week who will frown on my hobby. Like I care! Maybe they will shorten the stay.
Maybe I’ll try the voices angle!

Back