anigif_sub-buzz-24170-1497013324-1.gif
@hecno, hysterical! Kermit was the only stuffed animal I kept from my childhood.

She's a beauty BC, just keep a close eye on her, give her her own personal fan:rofl: some plants can hide the BR so look close. :thumbsup:
Sure want to see this one through. (lol no pressure though):smoking:

She's a beauty BC, just keep a close eye on her, give her her own personal fan:rofl: some plants can hide the BR so look close. :thumbsup:
Sure want to see this one through. (lol no pressure though):smoking:
Setting up the fan tomorrow! Might not get through it, but worth the effort! :bighug:

:vibe: meaty! :spels:..and sexy......:rofl: ...Timing sounds about right BC, hang tight! The color is coming on now too I see....:thumbsup:

It's a PITA to do, but daily scrutiny for trouble spots will pay dividends here,... she's one of the better plants for mold resistance I've had, never been a struggle like some others,... it's a skill to be sure, spotting it, but that too will pay dividends! If you have some cuticle scissors and fine tip forceps/tweezers, you can get in there more easily and be more surgical about removal... less loss, better control... Look for oddly off color leaves ( rot typically is starting inside out, vs surface), and/or wilting; give it a tug, if it feels too soft or comes right off, it's nip-an-toss time! I'll use the forceps to pull infected stuff away (have paper towels and alcohol handy to wipe things clean), until I can see what's happening in there; then snip the whole floret off, and clear out around it anything that looks suspect... do this early in the day so there's plenty of dry time, and turn exposed patches into the Sun if possible... At this point, I spray with Optic Foliar ATAK/Transport to kill off localized spores etc., but I'm figuring you don't this stuff handy... It's very effective, but don't grind on it if you don't have this now....
Air movement will help a lot! A steady gentle breeze is fine... Looks like you did some good leaf trimming already :thumbsup:, nip more internal stuff if you like and it seems a bit congested still....
The key is to catch it early as possible, before it gets deep into the vascular system and gets pumped into new areas... Think of it as plant gangrene! :nono:
I think you'll be fine BC, you're already watching well, and that's half the battle,... :amazon:

:vibe: meaty! :spels:..and sexy......:rofl: ...Timing sounds about right BC, hang tight! The color is coming on now too I see....:thumbsup:

It's a PITA to do, but daily scrutiny for trouble spots will pay dividends here,... she's one of the better plants for mold resistance I've had, never been a struggle like some others,... it's a skill to be sure, spotting it, but that too will pay dividends! If you have some cuticle scissors and fine tip forceps/tweezers, you can get in there more easily and be more surgical about removal... less loss, better control... Look for oddly off color leaves ( rot typically is starting inside out, vs surface), and/or wilting; give it a tug, if it feels too soft or comes right off, it's nip-an-toss time! I'll use the forceps to pull infected stuff away (have paper towels and alcohol handy to wipe things clean), until I can see what's happening in there; then snip the whole floret off, and clear out around it anything that looks suspect... do this early in the day so there's plenty of dry time, and turn exposed patches into the Sun if possible... At this point, I spray with Optic Foliar ATAK/Transport to kill off localized spores etc., but I'm figuring you don't this stuff handy... It's very effective, but don't grind on it if you don't have this now....
Air movement will help a lot! A steady gentle breeze is fine... Looks like you did some good leaf trimming already :thumbsup:, nip more internal stuff if you like and it seems a bit congested still....
The key is to catch it early as possible, before it gets deep into the vascular system and gets pumped into new areas... Think of it as plant gangrene! :nono:
I think you'll be fine BC, you're already watching well, and that's half the battle,... :amazon:
Thanks so much for all your help @Waira . Going to get on it as soon as tonight to inspect/ get a fan running and a little scissors/alcohol/action tomorrow morning. Gotta stay on top of it.
Just cements why I’ve stuck with the tent action for so long. Hoping it’s not systemic!
Starting to smell really great now.

and, as early as possible before it drops spores to spread thru your world

Back