BCBudlady

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
, POGP, Luv Pink, Zazzafraz, Carmelita
8B83D290-EDF1-4BF7-A8B1-3DBCBCFA2B11.jpeg
FCF806FB-EA81-4EEC-85B4-8B817B526508.jpeg
Two of @StickMan ’s HPG gifted to me at 6wks.
I had not planned on journaling these gals but I’ve found Karmatonic Z’ a little unusual and I have not seen anything on her this far in veg.
They are currently in 5gallon fabrics, but will get potted up next week.

Plants are looking fantastic @BCBudlady !! Great growing so far I'm going to get my seat front and center for this :pop:
Aw, thanks GB ! Never grown a photoperiod before. It’s going to be at least 6wks before flower starts. Should be big gals by then if I pot them into 10 gallons. I’m used to making a supersoil concoction but I’ll pribably need to feed them in flower. All new to me!

I don't know much about growing photos either :smoking:. I have only ever grown a couple of them, they are going to be on the larger side with another months worth of veg time though. :d5:

:greenthumb: :woohoo: :woohoo1:-- two beauties there 'Lady! Karmatonic is new to me, but MoB is an old friend... she's the taller one I assume? The leaves and heavy bones look familiar - :eyebrows: ....and that top stretch! In smaller pots MoB tends to grow more columnar or kinda oval in shape, with very little stretch when bloom starts.... likely you will get spectacular colors when the cool comes too,...:spels:... question is will you get the full purple pheno', or the green-ish, deep color leaves (like the one I had last season), or the rare fully green one... Stick was working he green line in this repro'; he uses a particularly frosty green one in the mix too, deemed "white"! This will be fun to watch and see what shows,...:smoking:
You're going to love the aroma and smoke mate, so rich in berry, and quite potent!

:greenthumb: :woohoo: :woohoo1:-- two beauties there 'Lady! Karmatonic is new to me, but MoB is an old friend... she's the taller one I assume? The leaves and heavy bones look familiar - :eyebrows: ....and that top stretch! In smaller pots MoB tends to grow more columnar or kinda oval in shape, with very little stretch when bloom starts.... likely you will get spectacular colors when the cool comes too,...:spels:... question is will you get the full purple pheno', or the green-ish, deep color leaves (like the one I had last season), or the rare fully green one... Stick was working he green line in this repro'; he uses a particularly frosty green one in the mix too, deemed "white"! This will be fun to watch and see what shows,...:smoking:
You're going to love the aroma and smoke mate, so rich in berry, and quite potent!
Thanks @Waira , so far so good, but still plenty of time to screw things up. These ladies will get several weeks before flower.
Yes, the stretchy columnar plant is MoB. I’m sure either pheno will be great to try. I’m currently running Stone’s BlueStone tester and she has MoB in the genetics and very berry smelling , so excited for MoB.
Getting potted up to 10 gal. this weekend. Hopefully little shock . :woohoo1:

You won't screw up! :d5:.... She's hearty, and if you do it with little trauma to the roots, she won't even blink! That said, getting out of those fabric pots is way more tricky than plastic.... With some difficulty, you can fold and pull down from the top, like a sock. leaving the rootball intact,... A long thin knife run tight along the edge can help release it.... wet the outside of the pot, it may help let it stretch more easily when pulling down,... have some root tonic handy in any case! :thumbsup:
Wow, blast from the past BlueStone! I ran a few of those early in my grow life, F2's I think? Nice smoke,...:pass:

5C9A34AF-3E5D-43B0-82FD-01649476C005.jpeg
946D4B1A-CAE8-4246-A191-0DE627A77BA9.jpeg
FA50AC9A-1C44-45B6-941A-1C0828A3F696.jpeg
You won't screw up! :d5:.... She's hearty, and if you do it with little trauma to the roots, she won't even blink! That said, getting out of those fabric pots is way more tricky than plastic.... With some difficulty, you can fold and pull down from the top, like a sock. leaving the rootball intact,... A long thin knife run tight along the edge can help release it.... wet the outside of the pot, it may help let it stretch more easily when pulling down,... have some root tonic handy in any case! :thumbsup:
Wow, blast from the past BlueStone! I ran a few of those early in my grow life, F2's I think? Nice smoke,...:pass:
Yes, the fabric pots are def a PITA to remove plants from, so I’ll cut both sides, sacrificing the pots. No big deal. They won’t get more than a 10 gallon, so won’t be giant trees,
Yes, Stone’s been working on BlueStone. I’m not sure what filial now. Smells awesome, but trimming will be a challenge.
The tent closes July 1, so these outside girls along with two other Portal babies will be under the sun and into the elements... resilience is key.
Here is BlueStone at 80 days. Fans removed and in flush mode

Back