NEWS Mexico just published the law that is expected to pass within days

I would like to hear from my Canadian neihbors on how their legalization is going ? Like seeds for instance how do you get them and such ? Wondering how Michigans seed availability is going to go also ? Oh well fun being a voter and fly on the wall watching ! :biggrin:

I would like to hear from my Canadian neihbors on how their legalization is going ? Like seeds for instance how do you get them and such ? Wondering how Michigans seed availability is going to go also ? Oh well fun being a voter and fly on the wall watching ! :biggrin:
I hope if you guys go legal you do it right not like us canuks. legally we cannot buy seeds other then the one seed they sell on OCS.com.
Have a look. lol joke. We can only grow 4 plants at once recreational. we are only suppose to buy weed from government run stores only.
you do the math! keep it private or stay illegal. :shrug:

Sorry about the restrictions but I have seen people grow some awesome yields with 1 plant. Our recreational stores are still not open hear in Michigan . I heard that they will open on 12-1-19 . That's over 1 year from when it passed in the November election last year .We could grow shortly after the election though .

Sorry about the restrictions but I have seen people grow some awesome yields with 1 plant. Our recreational stores are still not open hear in Michigan . I heard that they will open on 12-1-19 . That's over 1 year from when it passed in the November election last year .We could grow shortly after the election though .
It took Mass 3 years to get it rolled out after it was voted in.

Usually there’s a little section in the store and they have a little selection.
Before you went to a shady place looked threw a binder and got overpriced single god knows what it was lmao... or you order online and hope it comes.
It’s a joke the legalization..
Promise cheaper weed to drive out illegal sales and they doubled the price lmao crooks.
And the system for measuring levels of thc seems to be a farce here because some of the shit claimed is a joke which is why I’d like a test kit from a company lmao

I can honestly say they didn’t even plan on legalization until we just started pumping bud out of the Rez for 2 years earlier.. so you’re welcome for that lmao
I’ve never used The Ontario cannabis website, pure trash lmao
And I dunno who lied to that guy but you can order seeds anywhere or in shops... just won’t be covered by medical unless through government site same for my tax exemption only no tax on basically hemp lmao fuckin pricks most companies are cool and honour no tax anyway like good proper peoples

And shop owners all get the same book / list to choose their inventory from which is through the government anyways... so they really are just dicks when you think about it

Last edited:
Back