SeedBank : Mephisto

Strain: Walter White

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil. Yes

Nutes: fox farms liquid grow big..

Light -big ol led high bay from home depot

From seed to harvest date: 75ish

High/Effect Duration:

This is where it gets strange... harvest... brown bag initial dry... into the jar. Tested right away and it was really an intense almost too edgy high.. i didnt really care for it at first... so i let it sit whilst i was noshing on the 3bog x cdlc..which is killer.. but for another post..
fast forward about a month and wow! The whole vibe of mr white has changed.. still very heady but much more mellow hits hard and sticks on you for a hot minute ! The hard edge has been softened and in the jar it has a creamy smell... sticky sweet.

RATE SCALE: real good

BAG APPEAL: mine is not for people so it never sees the inside a of a bag. ..but looks good in my pipe :)

It is very resinous and sticky

THE GROWTH:

Main cola and a few good side buds .. not very tall.

THE SMELL:

Like great weed during grow... sweetly creamy after cure
THE SMOKE:
A bit hot and hard on the lungs at first (my fault) . But after some time.. it smooths out to a mellow burn
THE HIGH: *****

Cerebral and energizing...

Attachments

• 0BE31F98-3F1D-41DC-9864-FC70508145B0.jpeg
    0BE31F98-3F1D-41DC-9864-FC70508145B0.jpeg
    625.7 KB · Views: 405
Looks and sounds pretty interesting! Walter White is the one of the few remaining strains I haven’t grown yet from Mephisto. I was just able to snag a few beans from the site the other day and now after reading your review I’m super stoked to grow it! :pighug::cools:

Looks and sounds pretty interesting! Walter White is the one of the few remaining strains I haven’t grown yet from Mephisto. I was just able to snag a few beans from the site the other day and now after reading your review I’m super stoked to grow it! :pighug::cools:
Lol it is one of my first Mephisto strains. I grew 1 each of Strawberry Nuggets, Walter White and freebie 3bog x cdlc. All grew vigorous and strong .. they were limited by me. :)
I think i got a pretty good representation of each of these strains though. Fantastic beans each one !

Walter White is da bomb!!! Great get going high.

Haven't contributed to this forum much, and I'm not sure if this is considered an open thread about Walter White, or more of a single member's review thread? If I'm not stepping on anyone's toes...

Sorry about the bad picture, our yard is a mess, but this is a Walter White I grew this summer. As you can see, it's grown straight in the ground, netted 11.8oz. We only get around 6-7 hours of direct sunlight on that part of the garden, so I'm really happy with it. My wife/med patient loves it. Who knows when (if?) Mephisto will release this one again, but I hope they do. One of five Mephisto strains I grew this summer. For me it's all autos from now on.

08.29.20_ww-full.jpg

Last edited:
Great review.
Glad you found it as good as I did.
grew one in a solo cup with 1 3/4 oz yield of fat, sticky buds with a similar high. Hits hards and is energetic, feel good. I really liked it.
I have a few seeds left of it so am looking forward to growing it in a bigger pot.

I have been looking hard to find this strain, Walter White. Seem to be sold out everywhere. Would prefer a Canadian dealer, not liking going thru Customs.

Back