Indoor Mephisto v Dutch passion auto grow

abd29ac3096bb056a174bfbba33270a2.jpg
9fa7a728dc5befb1c0f752a73ac59e17.jpg
a10bb32435f4e837f16931215bf5d61d.jpg
pictures of my baby girls they in the small tent with 4 female humboldtseeds I always run 4 auto 4 fems and the big tent ( or dolls houses as they like to be called ) iv got 4 critical +2.0 fems with about 4-5 weeks remaining so when they done I'll pop in the autos and let my fems veg for 2-3 more weeks in small tent ( I like a long veg ) then pop in another Marshydro till the autos are ready then I put them in my big dolls house and start the process over and over and over and over again

;

Nice cycle u have running what strain are you doing from HSO ever tried chocolate mint og? I'm doing a couple of those now hopefully I get a good pheno

My HSO line up is bubba kush 2.0 / chemdawg / sour diesel/ mango sapphire. the mango is new to me so looking forward to her. No iv never grown the chocolate mint og was tempted to get some. Sure let me know how you get on bro would love to see her on the go

Damn nice choices bro..yeah I also have some lemon Kush headband I'm saving for later I wanna find a nice mother keep her alive. I have a journal going haven't showed it yet but I have some Colorado cookies and automazar from Dutch passion right now check it out.... I'll be putting those up when they get a bit bigger
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ookies-and-dp-auto-mazar-journal.59332/page-4

Nioce I'll be keeping my eye on you. The Colorado cookies is on my wish list so will be interesting to see what you can do with her. And the auto mazer can produce some crazy yields best of luck on the grow bro

Back