Mephisto Genetics Mephisto,Sweet and sour, orange diesel, forgotten cookies,alien vs triangle.

Forgotten cookies. Ready for a cure.
F6C6517E-4697-47C7-9AB0-13D7A16F48D4.jpeg

Forgotten cookies. Ready for a cure.View attachment 1122247
Is that the full haul? I think your estimate is close. Looks like almost 3 oz. You did an excellent job buddy, how I the smell? I know you like Sweet and Sour Better. In not good at descriptions when smelling, but curious, mine is on day 3. Long time to go! Nice work. What is next? Your tent is too empty now! Peacez slowandeasy

Is that the full haul? I think your estimate is close. Looks like almost 3 oz. You did an excellent job buddy, how I the smell? I know you like Sweet and Sour Better. In not good at descriptions when smelling, but curious, mine is on day 3. Long time to go! Nice work. What is next? Your tent is too empty now! Peacez slowandeasy
smell is not as strong as the s&s but still nice. not smelling the cookies thou.

Nice job again bud. Wat you going hunting for I'm a serious carnivore no fruits no veggies lol I love game meet elk deer ect not a big fan of bear but not many animals I won't eat
Deer, our gun season starts on Monday for 2 weeks. We are allowed to use hounds so its pretty exciting.

Back