Mephisto Genetics Mephisto,Sweet and sour, orange diesel, forgotten cookies,alien vs triangle.

Sweet and sour # 2 my fav
B8D916BB-1A80-4C09-AD8D-5D1E1623276D.jpeg
76DB2C32-6D99-4A58-A43C-AC0D2CB5CEFD.jpeg
9C230096-8535-4BFB-8C2A-4BB1669BF77B.jpeg
BA63779C-E3D9-4367-943F-54856B5A2CF3.jpeg

Looking great bud way size pot is the sweet & sour #2 she is beautiful and is that the one I said smells similar to real sweet & sour? I've got a few of them so just wondering the both of urs look really good

Looking great bud way size pot is the sweet & sour #2 she is beautiful and is that the one I said smells similar to real sweet & sour? I've got a few of them so just wondering the both of urs look really good
yes thats her, 5 gal pot. I think they would do fine in a 3 gal. roots were not to outside of 5 gallon yet.
awesome smell to her. beats Fc and Od in the smell test.

Outstanding run! That S&S#2 is a monster.. well done Machamillion.

FC gave me more keif than any other Mephisto strain i'v run to date, AvT is a favorite among friends who sampled. Your in for some nice smoke..

ChemBubbly is the largest Mephisto strain i'v run to date, and only plant that really could have benefited from a 3+ gallon container.

Outstanding run! That S&S#2 is a monster.. well done Machamillion.

FC gave me more keif than any other Mephisto strain i'v run to date, AvT is a favorite among friends who sampled. Your in for some nice smoke..

ChemBubbly is the largest Mephisto strain i'v run to date, and only plant that really could have benefited from a 3+ gallon container.
Appreciate the feedback, Can't wait for the cure.

Back