New Grower Mephisto Sour Crack under Telos 0006 v1.1

It wasn't looking very happy anyway. Can't find any definite pistils on it and it seems smaller than it did a couple of days ago if that's even possible.
IMG_20190418_103520.jpg

So this is my tent now. All different sizes.

IMG_20190418_104854.jpg

The largest of the three is showing some orangey spots on lower three-fingered fan leaves.
IMG_20190418_105058.jpg

Cal mag def, the beginnings of it anyways

Those plants are heavily overwatered I think :/

That’s why their dropping downwards

They need allot less water than you think they do

And if your pot felt “stiff” at the bottom... or hard all the way around... that’s because your plant was growing roots...

Try not to squeeze the pots. Just use like 200-300ml of water measued out and water that way

Too much water is the leading cause of plant problems in our world

Good luck mate!!

Here’s my DWC Sour Crack

e1e1a43aabf88234ff35d78bd82374ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal mag def, the beginnings of it anyways

Those plants are heavily overwatered I think :/

That’s why their dropping downwards

They need allot less water than you think they do

And if your pot felt “stiff” at the bottom... or hard all the way around... that’s because your plant was growing roots...

Try not to squeeze the pots. Just use like 200-300ml of water measued out and water that way

Too much water is the leading cause of plant problems in our world

Good luck mate!!

Here’s my DWC Sour Crack

e1e1a43aabf88234ff35d78bd82374ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help man. Are you referring to the one plant I got rid of or do they all look over watered? I gave them a little bit more water than usual yesterday (about 350 ml each) but I don't think they were ready to be watered. Looking a bit droopy now that you mention it. I really don't like the curling tips on the new growth.
IMG_20190418_141723.jpg

I bought a cheap moisture meter which was telling me that the soil was dry so I went ahead and watered even though I thought the soil had a little bit of moisture left. The meter is a piece of shit. Even today it's telling me that the soil is dry.

I gave them a tiny amount of blackstrap molasses too.

Did you see my previous post about the suspected male/hermie? I have it outside now. Haven't decided if I should throw it out or not.

Your Sour Crack looks perfect man. That's one serious cola she's got on her.

Day 28. Lower leaves aren't looking too good. Not expecting much of a yield from this grow.

Day28.jpg

Back