New Grower Mephisto Sour Crack under Telos 0006 v1.1

Day 14. I'll be giving them the BioTabs tonight. The leaves on them are curling a bit more than I'd like. Plant [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] at the back-left is a lot bigger than the others and is kinda monstrous looking. The soil is still moist from day 1.

day14.jpg

SC#1
sc1_day14.jpg

SC#2
sc2_day14.jpg

SC#3
sc3_day14.jpg

SC#4
sc4_day14_2_.jpg

Noticed a bit of discoloration on one leaf today. Could it be a nutrient deficiency already? Or pH issue?

Oh yeah, when I was giving them the BioTabs yesterday I accidentally got a bit of dust from the tabs onto this plant. Could that be the cause?

SC3_Day15_spots.jpg

Noticed a bit of discoloration on one leaf today. Could it be a nutrient deficiency already? Or pH issue?

Oh yeah, when I was giving them the BioTabs yesterday I accidentally got a bit of dust from the tabs onto this plant. Could that be the cause?

View attachment 1043399

I would reckon its the dust. Probably burnt her, being so young and delicate.

I didn’t feed my sour cracks anything at all for the first 30 days. Just water until they went light green on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t feed my sour cracks anything at all for the first 30 days. Just water until they went light green on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fertilizer tabs take about a week to activate after their first watering. I probably won't water till tomorrow or the day after so they should start feeding around day 23 or 24. Hopefully not too soon.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

This is them at Day 20. The two on the right appear the healthiest and the biggest one is showing pistils. I tried a little bit of leaf tucking but she's not quite ready yet.

Day20.jpg

The one on bottom-left just isn't getting any better. The leaves are dark, shiny and crispy and clawing. I don't know how to help her. I'm guessing nitrogen toxicity. The soil is still moist from day 1. I squeezed the pot a bit to try and loosen it because it felt hard and compact at the base. She is still the tallest of the bunch though.
SC4_theclaw.jpg SC4_theclaw2.jpg

The plant on top-left hasn't really done anything the past few days and is the smallest by far. This one germinated way before the others and had a long taproot when planted. I read somewhere that hot soil can stunt a plant's growth. Maybe she got down to the All Mix too soon. Internodal spacing is small. I'm wondering if she'd benefit from the light being raised a little.
SC1_Day20.jpg

Help is appreciated, thanks.

i think they ok :thumbsup: not perfect but ok.perhaps a tad rich on the N but not enough to panic flush.size wise better than ok :smokeit:they will take off soon :growing:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

i think they ok :thumbsup: not perfect but ok.perhaps a tad rich on the N but not enough to panic flush.size wise better than ok :smokeit:they will take off soon :growing:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Groovy, thanks for quick reply. I'd be freaking out every day if not for the lovely people on AFN. I know I shouldn't expect my first grow to go perfectly but I don't wanna make too many mistakes either.

Back