Indoor Mephisto GWK (Grape Walker Kush) & AvT (Alien vs Triangle)

@TheArchitect

They look real good, still - they’re going to explode once those roots get filled in.

Top, crop, tie & chop - nobody's getting out of control in this house!

Genetics aside, I'm striving to replicate a structure similiar to my last Glueberry - tight internodes, minimization of primary growth, low lateral plants with little space between flower sites. I'll take 30 golf ball sized flowers over 12 pop cans kind of rationale.

My little 2x4 can't handle 'wild'.

Genetics aside, I'm striving to replicate a structure similiar to my last Glueberry - tight internodes, minimization of primary growth, low lateral plants with little space between flower sites. I'll take 30 golf ball sized flowers over 12 pop cans kind of rationale.

Agree, I try to get even canopy but some tougher than others!

May give glueberry a try if Brooklyn Sunrise comes in I’ll buy both same time, if glueberry still happening.

Excellent! What else did you order? Received NCH as a freebie this round.

I hadn't planned on it but might give it some additional consideration. Something about the mega sized threads that turns me off... Can't be bothered to try and stay up to date.
Received the order today. Split it with Lunarman and couldn’t be happier. Double Grape, Skywalker, Fugue State, and freebies are Hubbabubbasmelloscope and 4 Assed Monkey!

BTW.... Double Grape is germing now!

Received the order today. Split it with Lunarman and couldn’t be happier. Double Grape, Skywalker, Fugue State, and freebies are Hubbabubbasmelloscope and 4 Assed Monkey!

BTW.... Double Grape is germing now!

Hell yes! Got mine yesterday, ordered Double Grape and HBSS, and got some Fugue State for free. You down in the 403 too @Beerhunter CDN?

Easy smoking! [emoji869]

I have a feeling it’s going to get “wild” in there in a few weeks, whether you like it or not lol

Easy smoking! [emoji869]

Envy is running through these veins. Got a handful of double grape that I'm itching to drop.

Some topping comparisons :)

Here was GWK 4 days ago, before initial topping at fourth node -
IMG_20190328_221526.jpg

Here's GWK today -
IMG_20190401_221936.jpg

AVT 4 days ago, before initial topping -
IMG_20190328_221531.jpg

AVT today -
IMG_20190401_221851.jpg

Southern Cali Haze 4 days ago -
IMG_20190328_221539.jpg

Southern Cali Haze today -
IMG_20190401_222027.jpg

Always amazed at how fast these girls move at this stage. My first topping was at day 16. I've completed a second topping (after taking these photos) of an additional 4-6 shoots on the 4 largest plants, including a second round of heavy upper defoliation. I'll continue this process until 25 days.

All pots have been top dressed with ~1" of worm castings. Light intensity continues to ramp (180w) while light distance to canopy continues to drop (24").

A group shot (pre second topping),
Bottom l-r = AvT, GWK, SCH.
Top l-r = GWK, GWK, SCH
IMG_20190401_221814.jpg

Last edited:
Wait til the EWC and the toppings take effect in a few days, shoulder room will be limited .....Look at the spread on them girls.

Back