Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I have a few days to get pics up right? I want to be on the late side of the updates, since I started on the later side.
Yes have till the 14th for end of week 2 updates. I'm just keeping everyone up to date with a reminder
Week 2 updates February 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st

Yes have till the 14th for end of week 2 updates. I'm just keeping everyone up to date with a reminder
Week 2 updates February 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st

This doesn’t fall into my “day one week one” schedule which falls on a Tuesday every week. Tomorrow should be my day one week three update. No??

This doesn’t fall into my “day one week one” schedule which falls on a Tuesday every week. Tomorrow should be my day one week three update. No??
The weekly checkoff calendar that is on the 1st post is just something easy to go by for all so everyone knows when to post an update pic. We know that the plant age will no coincide with the update schedule as some germed early during the 2 week head start.

The weekly checkoff calendar that is on the 1st post is just something easy to go by for all so everyone knows when to post an update pic. We know that the plant age will no coincide with the update schedule as some germed early during the 2 week head start.
That's why I want to wait to post my pics. The people who Germed early have a big lead in the pictures. Loooooking goooood

I apologize @bushmasterar15 but for very easy figuring for me I’m going to keep posting my updates on Tuesday of every week. Tomorrow will be my week three, day one, along with quite a few that germinated on the first day allowed. Hope that’s cool.
All cool with me.

@bushmasterar15 Week Two Pics ..... Most of my pics will be loaded mid-week ..... Seems now that I’m retired I only have Tuesday and Wednesday off, as all my other days I have to play .....

This is Gold Glue, aka Sticky Jane ..... She maybe got a little too much water, hope she recovers soon but I don’t suspect she’ll win the qualifier and be my horse - longshot at best:

277518C8-A458-4895-98D7-53A49E645EC9.jpeg

Next up is 3 Bears OG, aka Goldilocks, she is a contented but still trails the leader:

501378AE-CDCB-4078-9875-241AB789EA4E.jpeg

Next up is Strawberry Nugs, aka CreamPuff ..... CreamPuff was a late bloomer and is behind Goldie and Sticky but she has picked up her pace ..... Opening odds were high but now she is considered a contender, watch CreamPuff as she is getting some new wings and could fly:

EBD579E8-E4BD-404A-A9F9-346D032D860F.jpeg

Finally we have Sam’s Crack, aka Breaking Free and BreakFree was odds on favorite even before the Post Parade .... Being one of Mephisto latest projects you can understand the crowds enthusiasm over this horse ..... Break has not disappointed either, her she is:

0DCBBEA7-CCC1-4432-A373-A6467FF02698.jpeg

Best of Grows!

That's why I want to wait to post my pics. The people who Germed early have a big lead in the pictures. Loooooking goooood
The good thing is that the only pic that matters, is the final one, haha. And just wait till the problems start popping up in some of the grows, lol. I guarantee you someone will drop out due to a cal/mag issue and ugly leaves, or because their plant didn't grow tall enough. The only real advantage to starting early is to possibly know the sex, and possible size, before we have to choose a final plant.. With Feb being a short month, those that germed on the 1st, only have a few short weeks before that have to pick a final plant on March 3rd. Which is in two and a half weeks. Sheesh, that'll be here quick!

Back