Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@https://www.autoflower.org/members/prophetiko.36247/ ......

This is what I get when I do a copy paste on the username....... how the flip do you copy paste user name without getting what I get?
There shouldn't be a need to copy/paste anything. When you are typing, just type the @ symbol before someone's user name (no spaces). If you want to got back and edit your previous post to tag Bush, just click "edit" on the post, then add the @ symbol before Bush's name. It will look like this once you start typing after the @ symbol. It will know you are wanting to tag someone so it will bring up a list of users after you type the first few letters. You can then either click the name from the list, or just type it out yourself.
Screenshot_2019-02-01-12-11-06.png

My seedlings are coming out stronger than anticipated. This is gonna be a great round of plants i can't wait. For me my favorite part of growing is the seedling and veg stages.

There shouldn't be a need to copy/paste anything. When you are typing, just type the @ symbol before someone's user name (no spaces). If you want to got back and edit your previous post to tag Bush, just click "edit" on the post, then add the @ symbol before Bush's name. It will look like this once you start typing after the @ symbol. It will know you are wanting to tag someone so it will bring up a list of users after you type the first few letters. You can then either click the name from the list, or just type it out yourself.
View attachment 1009112
Thank you @Prophetiko for your help

View attachment 1009112

Thanks for reply ...... if I understand / I need to type Users Name each time I tag?

@bushmasterar15

Ah, think I did it .... bush came up when I first started typing name ...... u can teach old dog new tricks ..... thanks my brothers / sisters too

Is this official post for week one?

29AC9FC3-BA99-47B4-8AAD-0C09CA5C4925.jpeg

Strawberry Nugs got replant yesterday so she’s not up yet ...... Going to Name her, Parfait Cream if she pops

Gold Glue = Sticky Jane
3 Bears = Goldilocks
Sam’s Crack = Breaking Free

So four girls to start - early favorites are Goldi and Break

Best of grows to all!

PS Lettuce plants are spectators!

Correct! Please click reply on this post, and try to tag me or Bush or another user. Let's make sure you got it down!

Reply I got down it was doing that @Prophetiko i wasn’t getting- I mean how the flip can I remember how to spell a user name - wife helps as it is - but think I got it - THANK YOU - PEACE

@bushmasterar15

Ah, think I did it .... bush came up when I first started typing name ...... u can teach old dog new tricks ..... thanks my brothers / sisters too

Is this official post for week one?

View attachment 1009129

Strawberry Nugs got replant yesterday so she’s not up yet ...... Going to Name her, Parfait Cream if she pops

Gold Glue = Sticky Jane
3 Bears = Goldilocks
Sam’s Crack = Breaking Free

So four girls to start - early favorites are Goldi and Break

Best of grows to all!

PS Lettuce plants are spectators!
Tag worked and checked off for Wk1.

Back