Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

OH YEAH

e9aece86bd3945ab3b242f5f17d864a7.jpg
e43756a4f8116847d5b121f1edae17ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Man!!!! you got Mango Smile?!!!! Lucky Mofo, can't wait to see you giverago! She's one I've been really waiting for, now that I can, journal her in a second! Lucky dog!:thumbsup:

Wow. Someone planting seeds that I started as one seed and personally picked the new seeds off my plants. Unreal feeling of honor and pride. Rock on Clyde, the plants they came from were off the chain!!

View attachment 1008910
^^Sour stomper x Fantasmo Express ^^ deez nugs

Bottom left ssfe top huge plant right deez nugs.

View attachment 1008911
Ss x fe up close. Your seed and mine in this comp came off the above plants.

Hey bro, honestly I was honored you even thought to send me some seeds to grow out!! More than a pleasure my friend!

So that Ff se looks SUPER DANK! Doesn’t look huge but I bet their some delicate little Nugs of doom!

And Deez Nugs looks huuuuge!! Ahhh!! Lol should I top the Deez Nugs bro?? What u think about both strains? How long did each strain take to finish? Anything to look out for?

Super excited, it’s an honor to grow out any of these seeds at all in the situation I’m in [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your germ pics that you've posted. We still have 6 members left to post to get the full roster. The Week 1 updates have started so if you've just posted a germ pic that is checkoff for germ/wk1. So now this week I'll be doing the Week 1 checkoffs so don't forget to tag me in the post.

Thank you all for your germ pics that you've posted. We still have 6 members left to post to get the full roster. The Week 1 updates have started so if you've just posted a germ pic that is checkoff for germ/wk1. So now this week I'll be doing the Week 1 checkoffs so don't forget to tag me in the post.

Np :)

Pretty excited, so Is Moabfighter

Can’t wait to show it off after it flowers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most welcome bush ..... Thnaks for your time running the show ..... Quick Question, easy one, but how do I “tag you” when I do a post ..... I’m using an iPad or iPhone and I’m not sure how to tag - been hanging around now for a few months and I have no clue how to tag, silly me?

Most welcome bush ..... Thnaks for your time running the show ..... Quick Question, easy one, but how do I “tag you” when I do a post ..... I’m using an iPad or iPhone and I’m not sure how to tag - been hanging around now for a few months and I have no clue how to tag, silly me?
Just put the @ symbol in front of any user name. Ie @Prophetiko

Hey Peeps & @bushmasterar15

I’m pleased to report that all is well with my bubba girlies!! My 2nd attempt at Double Grape showed up this afternoon, but needed a hand taking her jacket off!! I’ve named her Violet and popped her in the grow tent with a plastic cup over to help with humidity.

Day 1 Violet the Double Grape
IMG_0049.jpg

My Walter White bubba has really picked up and pushing roots out the bottom.
IMG_0033.jpg

So I decided to pot her up in her 5 gallon smart pot.
Here is what I used:
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg

I put the rinsed pebbles in the bottom then half filled it with light mix bio bizz soil, I then sprinkled over 5ml of Recharge and lightly mixed it in. It was then topped up with soil, a small hole made and moistened with Rhizo water. I sprinkled a lil bit of Great White in the hole and on to the bottom of the root riot.
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg

Popped her in, smoothed it over, lightly sprayed her with Rhizo water and popped a plastic cup over to help with humidity.

And Voila.... Wanda the Walter White on day 5
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_0045.jpg
IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg

She’s currently sharing her pot with her lil sister
IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0053.jpg

And a final shot of my tightly packed grow room
IMG_0050.jpg
IMG_0052.jpg

Happy growing peeps and catch ya laters [emoji112]