Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I'll probably be one of the last ones out of the gate. Just mixed up my magic recipe and it need a good week or so to cook. View attachment 1003469 View attachment 1003467 View attachment 1003468 But really wanting to see what it will do In the battle :shooty::amazon:

Even if last, you’ll be fine as it is not a race, unless for some odd reason stain takes over 90 days - which can happen according to my readings but otherwise you’ll be fine and even then you’ll still be okay, it’s a beauty contest ....... Good Luck!

Hey man .its like -40 and a ton of snow the past couple days .I may have to drop some fresh beans .cause the first ones only one cracked out of 4 so far .ill post another pick .but keeping the place hot enough all the time ain't easy .

Thanks .

Hey man .its like -40 and a ton of snow the past couple days .I may have to drop some fresh beans .cause the first ones only one cracked out of 4 so far .ill post another pick .but keeping the place hot enough all the time ain't easy .

Thanks .

My grow room has been loving it. Tent is a cool 74 and I couldn’t be happier.

@bushmasterar15
Just in case I'm gonna soak 2more stomper's
IMG_20190121_153545.jpg

Thanks .
I have same problem but now weather is calming down

Thanks .

Man I know thats right! I literally HAD to go buy a super sprouted heat mat. Def helped me at least maintain steady temps. I did kinda figure out that if u want it at 80.. set it to 75-77. It runs hot.

That was my largest obstacle in the beginning. Now Ice got it dialed in... while in freezing weather ;) my room fluctuates badly throughout the day from 68-82F. That’s in the tent lol, imagine what the rooms at? Low 50s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back