Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

18 hr soak is done and they are in paper towels in a cd case. Im converting a cupboard into a secondary grow space for more room. I got a H&Grow 1000 watt full spectrum led with UV & IR lights triple chip now I have to choose my grow spot the tried and true low level led box I already have or the more higher powered box Im building up that hasnt been tried out. 245 watts or 1000 watts!!!mmmmm Come on Amazon and get my light to me their is weed that needs grown!!!!

The actual power draw on that light is 185 Watts. I really hate those Chinese LED companies. Labeling that a 1000 watt light is just shady, and I really think you are better off spending more and getting a quality light. I’m not saying it to be an asshole or to rain on your parade. If you are happy with that light then that’s all that really matters, but you could do a lot better.

Last edited:
@bushmasterar15
this one will be in two entries
...lighting and mephisto GOTY

If I need to make a new card let me know
View attachment 1002797
Your good in here, haven't checked yet if you posted pic in the other battle yet.

So If I understand correctly...As long as we have the seeds wet before Feb 1st we are good? I order today so if they arrive Id love to participate!
Yes, your good as long as you have seed wet by Feb 1st with pic posted.

Going to germ my deep blue c f2 seeds soon, just 3 left and i want to sts spray a branch on longest lived of the 3 since they have all crapped out early on me for some reason.

Attachments

• 1547970219126410862506.jpg
    1547970219126410862506.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 42
Ok here is the schedule we'll be going by for Weekly Updates so mark it on your calendars.
Weekly Update Pic Schedule
Week 1 updates February 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates February 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates February 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice March 1st -2nd
Week 5 updates March 1st - 7th
Week 6 updates March 8th - 14th
Week 7 updates March 15th - 21st
Week 8 updates March 22nd - 28th
Week 9 updates March 29th - April 4th
Week 10 updates April 5th - 11th
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th
Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st

1) @Padawan1972
2) @Only1Sky
3) @the green bandit
4) @jb_moviefan
5) @Need4Weed
6) @Archaic
7) @F.N.
8) @Kya Knight
9) @Wawashell
10) @Rwg111
11) @Hypathetical Gardener
12) @Moabfighter
13) @Uro germ
14) @STILLSMOKIN
15) @midIN
16) @Quentin3176
17) @Jc420bigbud
18) @Conrad Poohs
19) @Prophetiko
20) @Tiny Bubbles
21) @MrOldBoy
22) @Andrew lange
23) @Dabber
24) @IzzyTheGrower
25) @High'n'Dry
26) @Steviestash
27) @DGrowgirl
28) @Mavadines
29) @ZaneMcgyver
30) @KonopCh
31) @Readzer
32) @slowandeasy
33) @Robbie714
34) @DABaracuss
35) @puggle6
36) @stedimed
37) @ClydeWalters
38) @Cotton46
39) @bluntz
40) @TreyDogg

I know this isn’t exactly the place for this, but, since we’re having a little friendly competition we might as well have some friendly conversation as well. Anyone ever use a heat mat for their germs? My germ record seems a little worse than most. Looking to see what I can do to improve it.

Yes, make sure you have a thermostat for your mat or temp controller, otherwise you’ll cook them but yea I use a mat with the two plate method with good success

Im sure I missed the actual goal for this battle in my reading but what is the goal we are shooting for to win this? Is it how much per watt we can harvest, strongest THC content, biggest buds, biggest plants, best journal, what wins the grow battles? If its the best looking dog picture me and @Need4Weed are going to have to share that honor lol..... My seeds have sprouted their taproots and Ive got them in my growing medium this morning but my phone is being stupid and isnt letting me download my new pics yet.

Im sure I missed the actual goal for this battle in my reading but what is the goal we are shooting for to win this? Is it how much per watt we can harvest, strongest THC content, biggest buds, biggest plants, best journal, what wins the grow battles? If its the best looking dog picture me and @Need4Weed are going to have to share that honor lol..... My seeds have sprouted their taproots and Ive got them in my growing medium this morning but my phone is being stupid and isnt letting me download my new pics yet.
It's a fun grow with some bragging rights to the ones that place (1st,2nd,3rd) in the 1st/2nd leg picture voting poll and then there will be a Final Battle from those winners. Could be some extra seeds to the final winners or something else not determined yet.

My pup could be a contender

D20F173A-0934-4B59-A522-FAA9BC6CE334.jpeg

Attachments

• 7583ABCF-6BA4-4EF1-B810-6436986BA966.jpeg
    7583ABCF-6BA4-4EF1-B810-6436986BA966.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 37
Right on! Ill have to pay attention to my picture quality then I guess Ill be looking forward to all the beautiful pics ill get to check out throughout this! Its the Final finished pic that gets voted on?

Back