Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Quick pic before final pic.

Mephisto Forum Stomper
image.jpg

Thx bud, she is taking her sweet time, but that’s how I feel, she’s a winner in my book (one of my favs from Mephisto)

And we are all winners on the end, lol. Smoke what we grow!

For sure for sure for sure .........

I’ve learned so much .... my second grow but first LOS grow and I started with four plants .... Sam’s, 3 Bears, Strawberry Nugs and Gold Glue and while only Sam made the cut they all are winners ....

Patiently drying and curing harvest ...... in another few weeks I know the true power of Mephisto Genetics and they look flippin promising .....

This grow was intense, lived the grow 24/7 - 7 days a week - 90 days .....

Now planning begins for next grow later this year, meanwhile I’ll try photos outside and grow some flowers and vegetables, I love to grow things doesn’t really matter what but growing your own smoke is the most rewarding of all ....

Good luck in all your endeavors!

Peace,
OB

For sure for sure for sure .........

I’ve learned so much .... my second grow but first LOS grow and I started with four plants .... Sam’s, 3 Bears, Strawberry Nugs and Gold Glue and while only Sam made the cut they all are winners ....

Patiently drying and curing harvest ...... in another few weeks I know the true power of Mephisto Genetics and they look flippin promising .....

This grow was intense, lived the grow 24/7 - 7 days a week - 90 days .....

Now planning begins for next grow later this year, meanwhile I’ll try photos outside and grow some flowers and vegetables, I love to grow things doesn’t really matter what but growing your own smoke is the most rewarding of all ....

Good luck in all your endeavors!

Peace,
OB
U too buddy, I have said this a few times on the forums, but for me growing things is very therapeutic, being cannabis, veggies, herbs, and others.

Final 2 days to get in pic to be included in voting poll.
I plan on getting my Mango Smile out tonight to take pics and then harvest. It kept swelling and needed more time anyways. Even if I don't win, this plant is a winner in my eyes. All of the Mephisto Sativa/Haze were a pleasure to grow. Sour Orange Haze is a lighter feeder, so people know. Good job everyone!

Back