Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Final week now with having your final pic to be used turned in no later then April 26th so that I can get the voting poll setup and going.

The Voting poll will be up from April 27th - May 1st with you being able to choose your top 3 picks.
Thank you all for making this battle

@bushmasterar15 Final pic.
Mephisto Final Pic.jpg

Awesome good times n beautiful plants from everyone!

My newest update and last before chop, she' doin pretty well despite all she's been through. 70 days and mostly clear trics.
RSCN3726.JPG
RSCN3003.JPG
(non-contest plant) She's not gonna be anything like my last 4AM I grew, it was a genetic FREAK. When I ordered 4AM seeds I got 2 more as freebies, this was one of the freebies. She gave me 178 grams dry @62%, not counting popcorn which there wasn't much of. 3gal. pot in soil and MC line except I start out with Big UP until well into early fower, then switch to BE. Got a huge SL/3BOG on that grow too.
Sorry to everyone here, haven't been keeping up with everyones grows, my back has me really fucked, hardly taking care of this grow or sit at the computer. I'll catch up on all of you soon.

Last edited:
The last 5 days for this Battle. A final pic prior to harvest or still going as I know some are taking longer then others will be needed to be used in the voting poll. So please post with the code Mephisto420 same as you did with the start germ pic no later then April 26th. I'll have the voting poll put up and running April 27th - May 1st.
Just tagging in the remaining growers of the battle. @Only1Sky @Kya Knight @Wawashell @Moabfighter @Jc420bigbud @IzzyTheGrower @HighnDry @DGrowgirl @slowandeasy @stedimed @Cotton46 @SOOTDAWG

Back