Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Mines not done.

My autos often don’t really amber up and I don’t know why. I run on24/0 wonder if that’s it..... they never rest. I don’t know man.

I’m not happy with this run as a whole. My last one was much better :/

Cremestomper final dry weight 114 grams better than I thought I'd do. All big nugs I'm sure would break a window they are that hard. They are going to be hard on my grinders.View attachment 1046497 View attachment 1046498

This is mind blowing. I can’t understand what I’m seeing. That quantity of buds in the photo is four ounces of pot? What?

This is mind blowing. I can’t understand what I’m seeing. That quantity of buds in the photo is four ounces of pot? What?
I was pretty blown away myself 3 quart jars weighed up to 114 grams. I have never grown buds this solid. I never trim tight at harvest but I did with her. I am really curious to see what a press return is like I am expecting 25%. That is a 2liter bowl on the scale in the photo

Sour stomper x fantasmo express x deez nugs is bottom right most plant on the white trashcan....

Right QB is at an angle, I know. It’s intentional. And hello wires. Sorry.
Thanks @MarshydroTina for the middle light, mars hydro ts-1000!! Great light!!

8A50E88D-B636-48C4-91E1-44A0AB0F659A.jpeg

Just not pleased with the quantity I’m pulling :/ who knows though. These new lights are really giving me solid nugs. So we will see as I’m not used to very dense buds. Maybe they weigh more....

Unfortunately, all my small plants, my only small plants, are Mephisto. Everything else you see that is “semi big”..... is not Mephisto. Without even having to ask. If it’s big, it ain’t mephisto.....

Not sure why this is. But gold glue, Sams crack, and ghost toof all were my smallest plants ever. Chemdogging got me over a QP. Deez nugs always pulls over two onions minimum....

Hit or miss on yields with Mephisto it seems. Which is unfortunate because their plants are dank as hell. Not bitching. Just living in the state I do..... wish their gear gave me more yield for the foot space. Hard to risk my freedom at an ounce of pot per plant, frequently, it seems :/

Mines not done.

My autos often don’t really amber up and I don’t know why. I run on24/0 wonder if that’s it..... they never rest. I don’t know man.

I’m not happy with this run as a whole. My last one was much better :/
I ran 24/0 one time with proven nute schedule and my harvests were smaller and the quality seemed lacking as well.

I ran 24/0 one time with proven nute schedule and my harvests were smaller and the quality seemed lacking as well.

Very interesting information.

May go turn my lights off for the first time in a year for a few hours. I have a timer. Power bill is damn stupid running 24/0 24/7

I just want to start off by thanking the mods for this battle @bushmasterar15 and @HighnDry for all of the hard work they put in keeping us in line. I want to congratulate all of the other growers that a crushed it this round. Lads and ladies, you here are witness to a level of evolution in autoflowering cannabis that was unimaginable when this site was started. Its an honor to stand in your shadows. Finally I want to give a shout out to @mephisto for doing the work that has silenced the critics and filling my cupboard with amazing herb.

Mephisto Orange Diesel, day 80 (the official grow pic)

View attachment 1046323

View attachment 1046324

View attachment 1046325

This plant has been a joy to grow and I think it will be a joy to toke as well.
Really Beautiful Girl ✌️nice pictures well done Bro!!!

I just want to start off by thanking the mods for this battle @bushmasterar15 and @HighnDry for all of the hard work they put in keeping us in line. I want to congratulate all of the other growers that a crushed it this round. Lads and ladies, you here are witness to a level of evolution in autoflowering cannabis that was unimaginable when this site was started. Its an honor to stand in your shadows. Finally I want to give a shout out to @mephisto for doing the work that has silenced the critics and filling my cupboard with amazing herb.

Mephisto Orange Diesel, day 80 (the official grow pic)

View attachment 1046323

View attachment 1046324

View attachment 1046325

This plant has been a joy to grow and I think it will be a joy to toke as well.
Im loving the colors on this! Nice Grow

Back