Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

I just want to start off by thanking the mods for this battle @bushmasterar15 and @HighnDry for all of the hard work they put in keeping us in line. I want to congratulate all of the other growers that a crushed it this round. Lads and ladies, you here are witness to a level of evolution in autoflowering cannabis that was unimaginable when this site was started. Its an honor to stand in your shadows. Finally I want to give a shout out to @mephisto for doing the work that has silenced the critics and filling my cupboard with amazing herb.

Mephisto Orange Diesel, day 80 (the official grow pic)

View attachment 1046323

View attachment 1046324

View attachment 1046325

This plant has been a joy to grow and I think it will be a joy to toke as well.

One Word ...... BEAUTIFUL :bighug:

Super job and on the Pic as well - Really looks NICE - I’m sure she will be in the money, amazing! :drool:

P1010905-02.jpeg
P1070847-01.jpeg

I just want to start off by thanking the mods for this battle @bushmasterar15 and @HighnDry for all of the hard work they put in keeping us in line. I want to congratulate all of the other growers that a crushed it this round. Lads and ladies, you here are witness to a level of evolution in autoflowering cannabis that was unimaginable when this site was started. Its an honor to stand in your shadows. Finally I want to give a shout out to @mephisto for doing the work that has silenced the critics and filling my cupboard with amazing herb.

Mephisto Orange Diesel, day 80 (the official grow pic)

View attachment 1046323

View attachment 1046324

View attachment 1046325

This plant has been a joy to grow and I think it will be a joy to toke as well.
stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cremestomper final dry weight 114 grams better than I thought I'd do. All big nugs I'm sure would break a window they are that hard. They are going to be hard on my grinders.
20190417_160444.jpg
20190417_160437.jpg

Back