Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Bush for the save! Thank you mate. I am going to wet trim and paper bag the trim. The Buds will go on a drying rack in climate controlled tent for 7-10 days than jars. Ill upload some pics later or maybe tomorrow depends on how fucked up I get tonight. Someone told me 3-5 hours a plant and we have 3 :yoinks:
I just did 4, but I use a bowl trimmer after removing fan leaves and cutting down to smaller nugs. Took me little over 1hr each.

@ColoradoDreaming420 Great Question .....

For sure here you go and this is what I love - options and different ways, in 42 years in the trades I learned many different methods to get it done and each had same goal, get job done ....

To be honest I have no experience nor opinion on what’s best .....

Id advise against wet trimming, its going to dry your bud out too fast and it will be unplesant to smoke.

I do the wet trim and then paper bag. I do the same with trim for a few days then vacuum seal/freezer or jar up to use at a later date.

Before your question, wife and I researching and kinda figured this plan - Now mind you we have almost zero experience on the harvest portion ....

Here’s thoughts:

1. Set plants in dark for two days
2. Trim Fan Leaves
3. Cut Plant at Base
4.Hang Plant in 60 degree dark room with humidity about 60% and air circulation but no direct air on plants 7-10 days is what we want for plants to dry - use humidifier or dehumidifier heater, ac whatever to get Environment right - dont quote me on 60% humidity, I’ll need to check myself, stoner memory .... May also instead of hanging entire plant hang individual branches - we how each plant goes, with Sam I suspect she will hand individual branches
5. When buds are dry to touch and stems in middle kinda break but not snap it’s time to detail trim bud
6. Trim bud over 100 or 150 microns screen and start collecting keif ..... Trim all stems and leaves - freeze trim
7. Jar bud and start slow cure, ideal cure about month but bud when maintained properly will continue to cure and get even better after the first month .....

This is what we are learning - have not practiced enough to be proficient ..... and still have Kief, finger hash and all kinds of fun stuff to learn .....

Anyone wanna help / correct / comments???

There’s also a Guide on AFN here :backside:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...uring-a-guide-to-finishing-quality-bud.66025/

Last edited:
@HighnDry @bushmasterar15

Week 10 update. She has filled in . She's now getting fatter .smells great .Reminds me a a nycd I grew .
15546324170271518282042.jpg

Back