Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Yup. I’m running it on all my DWC and my last 2 soil plants.

It’s quite the product. It really did fatten up everything I gave it to. I’m impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you see a difference with mammoth p .....

May wanna look at Thrive.n - It has amino acids not available from others and I suspect your stems will be strengthened ..... Its like $15 shipped and you’ll get 5 Grows outa it if you don’t go crazy, use at 1/5 to 1/3 strength..... try one plant but not another - think you’ll find stronger stems as a result and other benefits.....

Good luck,
OB

Glad to hear you see a difference with mammoth p .....

May wanna look at Thrive.n - It has amino acids not available from others and I suspect your stems will be strengthened ..... Its like $15 shipped and you’ll get 5 Grows outa it if you don’t go crazy, use at 1/5 to 1/3 strength..... try one plant but not another - think you’ll find stronger stems as a result and other benefits.....

Good luck,
OB

I’ve been using silica during veg. But Ripleys had issues that cut 2 weeks of feeding out of her schedule. Which is why I think she got SO fat she’s hanging like she is

I’ve been using silica during veg. But Ripleys had issues that cut 2 weeks of feeding out of her schedule. Which is why I think she got SO fat she’s hanging like she is

Good luck with Ripley!

Good luck with Ripley!

So that thrive.n stuff works like silica as well as it’s other benefits? Or has silica in it?

What’s its mechanism of stiffening branches? :)

So that thrive.n stuff works like silica as well as it’s other benefits? Or has silica in it?

What’s its mechanism of stiffening branches? :)

To be honest, I have no clue why but I trust my sources and tried ....Know I have not done a Controlled Compare Grow but I will continue to use and will start to use on garden once I get to new digs ....

This is from the web:

Ingredients of Thrive.N - Bloom: Premium Freeze Dried Fish Hydrolysate, Micronized Cal-Phos, Soluble Seaweed Extract and Sulfate of Potash. All these ingredients combine to make the ideal availability of organic P for your plants in balance with N and K and Ca. Most recent analysis shows immediately available 2-10-5 with about 2% calcium.

I won’t put link on AFN as Seller is not a sponsor.... do search for thrive.n or PM me ....

Best,
OB

Hey Mates! I plan to chop tonight. Looking at doing a wet trim and was curious to what I should do with all the trimmings as I run out of room in my bin. ( I only have one) Do I throw them in a paper bag or a freezer bag or something? Does anyone have a link to a thread or walk through? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all

Id advise against wet trimming, its going to dry your bud out too fast and it will be unplesant to smoke.

Last edited:
Hey Mates! I plan to chop tonight. Looking at doing a wet trim and was curious to what I should do with all the trimmings as I run out of room in my bin. ( I only have one) Do I throw them in a paper bag or a freezer bag or something? Does anyone have a link to a thread or walk through? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all
I do the wet trim and then paper bag. I do the same with trim for a few days then vacuum seal/freezer or jar up to use at a later date.

I do the wet trim and then paper bag. I do the same with trim for a few days then vacuum seal/freezer or jar up to use at a later date.
Bush for the save! Thank you mate. I am going to wet trim and paper bag the trim. The Buds will go on a drying rack in climate controlled tent for 7-10 days than jars. Ill upload some pics later or maybe tomorrow depends on how fucked up I get tonight. Someone told me 3-5 hours a plant and we have 3 :yoinks:

Back