Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

My Ripleys started her flush today. I use synthetics sometimes so I usually opt to.

Not truly sure if it’s doing me tons of good, I do notice my Ash burns cleaner in the plants I flush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20190401_051612.jpg
IMG_20190401_051523.jpg

Hey Peeps and @bushmasterar15

Week 9 update for the Wonderfully Weird Wanda the Walter White and she is still shifting along doing her thang!!

IMG_0180.jpg
IMG_0181.jpg

Her hairs are really long and thick plus she’s starting to get frosty [emoji3063]

IMG_0183.jpg
IMG_0184.jpg

Some lights out photos

IMG_0185.jpg
IMG_0186.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg
IMG_0188.jpg

She’s getting her swell on now!! Catch ya laters Peeps [emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm changing my mind about this round of Mephitso girls. They may not have gotten tall, or have Bic lighter sized stalks, but every single bud on these girls is a solid nug, and the White Chem got FAT! I'll have my final harvest photo with code of the White Chem up shortly, but here are the finishing pics of my Northern Cheese Haze that I didn't choose for the battle.

Day 69 from seed.

20190331_153913.jpg
20190331_153925.jpg
20190331_153935.jpg
20190331_153947.jpg
20190331_154041.jpg

Mephisto Battle Update Final

So this girl is all done! Eventually I had to support every branch with a pole as the buds were just too heavy.

White Chem day 69 from seed.

Final Polling Photo

View attachment 1038082

Some extra snaps.

View attachment 1038083 View attachment 1038084 View attachment 1038085
beautiful. Im glad that they was able to impress in the end. I am curious on your experience with the air pots? I am looking at adding them to this next grow ..https://www.autoflower.org/threads/ebb-and-flow-to-a-continuous-flow-nft-dwc.70892/ and was wondering what your thoughts are on them?

beautiful. Im glad that they was able to impress in the end. I am curious on your experience with the air pots? I am looking at adding them to this next grow ..https://www.autoflower.org/threads/ebb-and-flow-to-a-continuous-flow-nft-dwc.70892/ and was wondering what your thoughts are on them?

I think you'll find the airpots work great. Don't cheap out and get the oxy-pots. They work fine, but the plastic is brittle, which causes cracks. You can pinch your fingers or worse drop the pot. The actual name brand airpots are great. The other nice thing I've found about them is that you can raise the bottom of the pot to whatever level you'd like. Both reducing the amount of medium needed to fill the pot and also allowing more height for drainage below.

I think you'll find the airpots work great. Don't cheap out and get the oxy-pots. They work fine, but the plastic is brittle, which causes cracks. You can pinch your fingers or worse drop the pot. The actual name brand airpots are great. The other nice thing I've found about them is that you can raise the bottom of the pot to whatever level you'd like. Both reducing the amount of medium needed to fill the pot and also allowing more height for drainage below.
thats good to know. I was curious about the spacing at the bottom of the pot

Back