Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Got ya OB, she's a beaut :headbang:

:bighug::thanks:

Thanks High ... :pass:

Sam has been an exciting strain to grow, being new to autoflowers this plant has given me much respect .... so glad I found AFN and tried autos rather than photos .....

Looking over Grows of plants yielding excess of pound comparing to Sam’s at her age, believe she is on track .... Believe Sam will yeild in excess of 500 grams, crazy but 600 isn’t outa of my head - even lower buds are dense and frost levels high and per the records she burning 1.55 gallons water a day, transpire rates are high and early on a 30 pint dehumidifier employed to keep VPD within target range and additionally to accomplish the tent is partially open even with SIX Fans and exhaust running in 28 inch by 52 inch space, tent needed additional air flow to keep up .... basement and adjoining rooms are 45% RH, but we’ve keep under control and really never lost control as we saw early on, thankfully

Peace,
OB

Sam has been an exciting strain to grow, being new to autoflowers this plant has given me much respect .... so glad I found AFN and tried autos rather than photos .....

Looking over Grows of plants yielding excess of pound comparing to Sam’s at her age, believe she is on track .... Believe Sam will yeild in excess of 500 grams, crazy but 600 isn’t outa of my head - even lower buds are dense and frost levels high and per the records she burning 1.55 gallons water a day, transpire rates are high and early on a 30 pint dehumidifier employed to keep VPD within target range and additionally to accomplish the tent is partially open even with SIX Fans and exhaust running in 28 inch by 52 inch space, tent needed additional air flow to keep up .... basement and adjoining rooms are 45% RH, but we’ve keep under control and really never lost control as we saw early on, thankfully

Peace,
OB

Pretty sure if I look back you said similar to after a few weeks, OB knew :toke:

Update Week 9 @High'n'Dry @bushmasterar15 - Thanks for navigation tip!

Sam’s Crack - 63 Days Old
View attachment 1037273
View attachment 1037274
View attachment 1037275

Sam’s Crack Left .... Gold Glue Right - Expect 3+ oz, Very Dense Stacked Nugs
View attachment 1037272

Sam’s Crack popped 1/26 but I think she could be a longer strain, confused as the few Journals out there have her under 70 days, At day 63 no way she finishes in a week ..... Water usage over 9 days has averaged 1.55 gallons per day, she’s a fish, whale!

Peace,
OB

Wooow she’s so big!! Thats such a beauty!!

My Sams Crack stopped the stretch at 22-23” tall last I measured. It’s absolutely killing it in the DWC

Looking VERY much forward to super frosty lil nugs like yours :)

c23cebdac86d37ceebdf278ed3c655c1.jpg

She’s so big she doesn’t even have enough room to really spread out. Which is too bad... it’s a VERY well structured plant

Excellent work friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wooow she’s so big!! Thats such a beauty!!

My Sams Crack stopped the stretch at 22-23” tall last I measured. It’s absolutely killing it in the DWC

Looking VERY much forward to super frosty lil nugs like yours :)

c23cebdac86d37ceebdf278ed3c655c1.jpg

She’s so big she doesn’t even have enough room to really spread out. Which is too bad... it’s a VERY well structured plant

Excellent work friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thnaks Clyde .....

Breaking Free is 23” tall by 33” wide so yours and mine about same height right now but your plant’s cola will be much taller than Breaks for sure .... Good luck, looks solid.

Peace,
OB

Pretty sure if I look back you said similar to after a few weeks, OB knew :toke:

Thnaks High for sure ..... Good memory High .....

Few weeks ago, surely I was hoping elbow plus yeild and now looking over individual sites I see within a month I’ll be on a Magic Carpet Ride.

Peace,
OB

@bushmasterar15 @High'n'Dry
Week 9 Update. Doesn't really matter what day of the window I post as it doesn't seem like to much is going to change from here out. Just a waiting game from here on. Getting cloudy but no amber yet. A sneak peek of some of the colas come out the top. There has been so much overlap in my tent, I'm not sure where one begins and the other ends honestly. I am super excited to pull them out and see what they look like. Its like seeing your wifes wedding dress , but instead its a "weed"ing dress :crying: Also, since this is my first grow Im actually finishing. I have zero idea of how much Ill get off them. If I can get a couple ounces off of each Ill be happy. :drool:

Happy Growing!

[HASHTAG]#megacrop[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#hlg[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#ebb and flow[/HASHTAG]

20190331_181159~2.jpg
20190331_181415~2.jpg
20190331_181604~2.jpg

Back