Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Man... mystery seeds! That sounds TOO fun if you have the space to grow multiple plants. I can grow about 6 at a time.

One 18 pack of mystery seeds would last me 3 whole runs of “I don’t know what to expect” goodness!

That would be a bit frustrating tho trying to identify your plant when it’s old enough :/ I’d want to know I think. Know what I’m sayin guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to Going now that's from a mystery pack,

I have to Going now that's from a mystery pack,

How do you feel about your ability to identify it when it’s done? Man I’d be soooo indecisive

Especially since I’m using like the most hardcore flowering lights ever, so everything’s gunna just be chunks of crystal

How do you feel about your ability to identify it when it’s done? Man I’d be soooo indecisive

Especially since I’m using like the most hardcore flowering lights ever, so everything’s gunna just be chunks of crystal

I wouldn't even start to try and identify them I'm clueless there so different than any I've grown and I'm using a new Nutrient to so I'm just gonna enjoy them lol

I wouldn't even start to try and identify them I'm clueless there so different than any I've grown and I'm using a new Nutrient to so I'm just gonna enjoy them lol

That sounds great actually :)

When you say their different than anything else you’ve grown... what do you mean? I want details! I’m growing out like 5 different strains so I’m stoked to hear what u have to say

That sounds great actually :)

When you say their different than anything else you’ve grown... what do you mean? I want details! I’m growing out like 5 different strains so I’m stoked to hear what u have to say

In running these with a photo so light cycle flipped to 12/12 and they have slowed down it seems and I'm using a new nutrient line and not as frosty and stretchy just different I think because I've changed the environment, but still beautiful Girls just maybe all me I'm use to short stocky Fat Girls lol

In running these with a photo so light cycle flipped to 12/12 and they have slowed down it seems and I'm using a new nutrient line and not as frosty and stretchy just different I think because I've changed the environment, but still beautiful Girls just maybe all me I'm use to short stocky Fat Girls lol

Sounds like u might have got Walter White, hubba Bubba smeloscope, or Ripley’s OG lol

All stretchy

Ok with the day coming soon to start early germ. After the code that Ripper posts you'll get a pic posted of the germ start. Here are a few examples of what I had for mine before so you have an idea what to post. Please also tag me @bushmasterar15 in the Germ update and all weekly updates so I can keep track on the spreadsheet here. Thank You

Code:
Username:
Date:
20180117_234117.jpg
20180516_142207.jpg

Back