Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

My crew is ready, these guys are the best gardeners in the world and I’ve got a bunch of them and they are trained, they know what to do.

View attachment 1000642
Those guys fuckin rock!!! Got me some of those gardeners as well lol theyre the shit!![emoji1787][emoji1787]
8b580d35c43bf81c4f2c16a4c2596e6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Too late to join or may I be counted in? Have my first Mephistos scheduled to be delivered in 2 days.
I added you on the list. If you have any question after reading 1st post on rules let me know. The code will be dropped soon and the early germ Jan 18th starts soon and you'll have up till Feb 1st as final date to get started. You'll post a pic with code, username, date and then weekly update pics after that.

Gotta love Mephitso! I ordered my seeds 5 days ago and look what showed up today!

20190116_134217.jpg

I count at least 26 seeds for my mystery pack and freebies. As they were so kind to label the freebies I'll be popping a White Chem, Northern Cheese Haze, and 1 Mystery Seed??. Thanks @mephisto, you rock!

Last edited:
Man... mystery seeds! That sounds TOO fun if you have the space to grow multiple plants. I can grow about 6 at a time.

One 18 pack of mystery seeds would last me 3 whole runs of “I don’t know what to expect” goodness!

That would be a bit frustrating tho trying to identify your plant when it’s old enough :/ I’d want to know I think. Know what I’m sayin guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back