And the girls are taking a nice lil soak growing 1 avt and 1 double grape thinking of running nectar for the gods [emoji848][emoji848]
a8729815dbaba0432f26655f9a27c1f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Nectar for the Gods is the absolute bees knees! It is the fuzziest cats pajamas you'll find!

I got my beans in the soak, am I too late? I was SSSOOO hoping to get in this friendly battle I couldn't decide what to drop, so I dropped 2 Triangle Kush, 1 Gold Glue, 1 ManBearAlienPig, 1 Toofless Alien, 1 Sour Livers just to kind of make sure I had a good selection for the GOTY comp. Please tell me I'm not too late.....

I got my beans in the soak, am I too late? I was SSSOOO hoping to get in this friendly battle I couldn't decide what to drop, so I dropped 2 Triangle Kush, 1 Gold Glue, 1 ManBearAlienPig, 1 Toofless Alien, 1 Sour Livers just to kind of make sure I had a good selection for the GOTY comp. Please tell me I'm not too late.....
Pretty sure you have til the 7th to pop your beans. Should be good!

Sent from my red IBM Selectric

I don't have to pick my entry for a few weeks right? That is what i was under the impression of and is why I dropped so many beans. This is also just to keep me with my meds for the foreseeable future of all top organic quality

its sweet to see everyone drop so many verities! haha rather than me doubling up on some goldglues!
I am going green to the max. I've got my strawberry fields soil that I am mixing with perlite and charcoal as well as a bag of coco and Fox Farms Ocean Forest with a sprinkling of Great White and Real Growers Recharge. The nutrient lineup is the sample kit I received from Nectar for the Gods with Mammoth P added. The first two I grew out were in Vermisoil/Vermifire mix with the same nutes and they were stunning. I am growing in 3gal smart pots and all will be under the dreaded blurple leds
I hope everything is up to par to compete with these titan-esque gladiators that roam the Mephisto ranks here on AFN

Back