Baha.. kiddind guys....
IMG_8555.JPG
IMG_8558.JPG
i have to post this in seedstockers battle, possibly in the cob battle as well.... good luck everybody!!!

Unless it dont work, then in that case feel free to kick @stepside in hiz nutz !!!!
Im not a big kick in the nuts guy. I am more of a live and let live guy. And being such a newb I wouldn't feel right. BTW i am not getting alerts from most of my threads. Im going to do the whole shut down my puter thing. I already logged off AFN and logged back in. BRB

@Mossy Eight hours in these cups, now wrapped up in paper towels. Hoping to run this as a test-within-a-test: BioTabs vs an enhanced Advanced Nutes program. Two strains across four AutoPots. Let the games begin.
0A.Drop d.JPG

Im not a big kick in the nuts guy. I am more of a live and let live guy. And being such a newb I wouldn't feel right. BTW i am not getting alerts from most of my threads. Im going to do the whole shut down my puter thing. I already logged off AFN and logged back in. BRB
His advice is good for a young Jedi,.. but, it doesnt work all the time, we, or at least I, have the same probem with not getting alerts.. tell @Son of Hobbes to start earning his money.. buahaa.. you guys are awesome!!!

Whats in your solution? Its an odd color for just water? Learn me!
I was hoping no one would notice.
I am breaking all my own rules with this grow!!! New soil, lights, nutrients, pots, germination method... Argh!!!

Now that that's off my chest.

My new line of nutrients is Nectar for the Gods, one of the components is called Zeus Juice. There is a tiny amount of that, perhaps a drop in 250 ml of distilled water. A drop is about 1/10 of a ml. pH'd to 7.0. It is recommended for germination among other things so I used it!

Yow, who is this guy?? I am usually quite conservative in the garden.

I was hoping no one would notice.
I am breaking all my own rules with this grow!!! New soil, lights, nutrients, pots, germination method... Argh!!!

Now that that's off my chest.

My new line of nutrients is Nectar for the Gods, one of the components is called Zeus Juice. There is a tiny amount of that, perhaps a drop in 250 ml of distilled water. A drop is about 1/10 of a ml. pH'd to 7.0. It is recommended for germination among other things so I used it!

Yow, who is this guy?? I am usually quite conservative in the garden.
Thanks, looking forward to watching you grow. "I was hoping no one would notice". I got two eyes and two ears and i use them both.

Back