@NLxHaze that's a beauty there for sure. She is stacked too, awesome bro just outstanding.
I may have to pick the brains of you guys running buckets and dwc after this is over, much to learn I have (in my best Yoda voice) for I am measly a padawan hehehe
Believe it or not. My 1st dwc grow. 2 plants finished.
I like the dwc now. It's less work i think. Soil is a bit more work for sure. Idk. I love seeing my roots though. That's really it for me.

But yeah jonny b.
Id be happy to give ya my list of supplies.
And as much advice as i can. Plus the whole dwc community here is great help as well.

Awesome bling bling guys! The frost sure came early this year These look like they should be in Da Beers catalog. @Onlyonesky, yours must the their latest Snoop Dog collection.

Very impressive Mephisto. Most of the autos I've tried so far leaves a lot to be desired in terms of density, potency and overall quality. These look like photos on 12/12 from sprouting.

Last edited:
Awesome bling bling guys! The frost sure came early this year These look like they should be in Da Beers catalog. @Onlyonesky, yours must the their latest Snoop Dog collection.

Very impressive Memphisto. Most of the autos I've tried so far leaves a lot to be desired in terms of density, potency and overall quality. These look like photos on 12/12 from sprouting.
You spelt Mephisto wrong, jus sayin

Very impressive Memphisto. Most of the autos I've tried so far leaves a lot to be desired in terms of density, potency and overall quality. These look like photos on 12/12 from sprouting.
Hey!
Thank for the compliments!! Yep these guys are rocking the Mephisto genetics for sure. And as you can see these aren't the autos that come to mind, are they? My MBAP is almost five feet tall!!

@NLxHaze that's a beauty there for sure. She is stacked too, awesome bro just outstanding.
I may have to pick the brains of you guys running buckets and dwc after this is over, much to learn I have (in my best Yoda voice) for I am measly a padawan hehehe
Thanks, she sure smells delightful. I'm also a measly padawan haha

Hey!
Thank for the compliments!! Yep these guys are rocking the Mephisto genetics for sure. And as you can see these aren't the autos that come to mind, are they? My MBAP is almost five feet tall!!

Yes, they're very impressive compared to many others it seems. Bigsmo grows indoor trees and forest with them at up to 1.58gpw. Looking forward to testing some soon.

Back