I am drilling holes in my lids too! That would make watering way easier. You are a genius! :slap:
Haha, thanks man for the slap. I truly appreciate that. Yea, we find its definitely alot easier doing it that way, and using a funnel to water with. We also bought a waterfarm blue tube kit, and installed the blue tube on the side. Then we put white electric tape to signify the water level by the gallon.. It's all been working out quite well. A battery operated water pump was also recently obtained in case any of the ladies get too top heavy to try and lift the lid. The holes on the top aren't quite big enough for the pump to go in, so some adjustments will be made for that in the future..

Haha, thanks man for the slap. I truly appreciate that. Yea, we find its definitely alot easier doing it that way, and using a funnel to water with. We also bought a waterfarm blue tube kit, and installed the blue tube on the side. Then we put white electric tape to signify the water level by the gallon.. It's all been working out quite well. A battery operated water pump was also recently obtained in case any of the ladies get too top heavy to try and lift. The holes in the top aren't quite big enough, so some adjustments will be made for that in the future..
Nice!.
I use a long neck funnel as well. However i just pick up the lid and slide it to the side or push the end into the grow stones and water from the top down. Again thanks!

Yup, hence my nerves. Been adding some benes too. Was going to pick up a bottle of mammothP this afternoon but it was 85 bucks. Not in my price bracket for now. I'll request a sample.
Yeah the P is definitely some expensive stuff but well worth it man your killing it with the Nectar keep it up the girls are loving it [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

AvTs are looking pretty nice!
OOseuvB.jpg

Wqy2JEX.jpg

And sour alien plugging along trying to break out of seedling mode.
qdiHoy4.jpg

AvT Supercrop today

She was FIM and grew 4 top colas, I LST the side branches down and supercropped the top Colas in the available space. I think this one will be a tent filler!

IMG_4815.JPG

Last edited:
Weekly update. Here's the brood from last night's photos -- all are 16 days from sprout. Two are getting the BioTabs treatment, the other 4 are getting a combo of Advanced Nutrients & GreenPlanet, and a handful of other potions and ju-ju.

16.AP.JPG
16.F.JPG

I have all plants labeled but its difficult to see name on pot.... i will do better photos, but i dont want to put too much photos on each topic. How about if i do this in some phone app? To write on photo which strain in which pot? :pass: everythink will look better when i choose best plants :thumbsup:

I have all plants labeled but its difficult to see name on pot.... i will do better photos, but i dont want to put too much photos on each topic. How about if i do this in some phone app? To write on photo which strain in which pot? :pass: everythink will look better when i choose best plants :thumbsup:
That is fine as it is I just see the same 6 plants. After the 30th just put a picture of your one comp plant in each grow battle.

Back