Mephisto Genetics Mephisto grow off comp?

I'd like to get in on this, gonna try my hand at dwc. As of now I only have Ripleys OG, sour bubbly and Tyrone special but I have no problem ordering more. You can never have too many beans.

I wanna get in on this with DWC too! Won't be able to start germing until May 14th or so though.

I have heisenburg special, sour stomper, sour crack, and skyrone stomper on hand... Northern Cheese Haze is on the way! Planning to run her in a 10 gallon DWC.

I have all of the new varieties except Auto Livers - running Sour Stomper, Sour Livers & MBAP in my room.

I positively can't wait for the 3BOG x Yeti OG - Loompa Farms brings absolute HEAT & Yeti alone is so killer - will test run it as soon as available OR run it for this comp VERY VERY happily @mephisto *hint hint* :smoking::biggrin:

Last edited:
I've currently got the following growing..

SODK x 2
Sour Bubbly x 2
Heisenberg Special x 2
beary white x 2
Sour stomper x 2
Skylar white x 2
Skystomper x 2

I'd love to join in on this!

Great Scott, man! That's some MAJOR mephisto running!! :bump:

I got the magic beans in the mail and I am all set to grow out some more mephistos!

MBAP for the freebie and all three new strains.
Room in the tent.
Autocobs in the sky.
:pass:

:bump: my man with a good plan - MBAP is officially above soil today, Sour Livers going on Day 7, Sour Stomper going on Day 18 :bump: and my mans AutoCOBs are a dream

Back