Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Strain List.

That's plenty for a small tent bro. I'd start with one led plus small cfls, then add the other when they kick into flower .
Thanks man for helping out. So you think just use one at the start so it's not to intense light and then add on after. I'm used to hps so led is new to me. Have you ever used mars hydro 300w if so how are they. Again thanks for helping I highly appreciate it. I'm trying to learn as much about led as I can to see if it's a good fit for me.

Hey a friend of my is starting a grow in a 3x2 tent of 3bog X grape crinkle. I asked mitch and he said 4 could easily fit. As of now he has two 300w marshydro and some small cfl lights. Do you think that's enough light or should he buy a 3rd and if he were to buy a 3rd would it get hot as that's alot of lights for small area. I'm not used to small areas and led that's why I asked. Any help would be highly appreciated.
That's gonna be some tasty nugs! I've had some of both but missed the cross. But man you guys are in for a treat lol.

Thanks man for helping out. So you think just use one at the start so it's not to intense light and then add on after. I'm used to hps so led is new to me. Have you ever used mars hydro 300w if so how are they. Again thanks for helping I highly appreciate it. I'm trying to learn as much about led as I can to see if it's a good fit for me.

I have a Mars and I think they're good bang for the buck and get the job done :)

Hey a friend of my is starting a grow in a 3x2 tent of 3bog X grape crinkle. I asked mitch and he said 4 could easily fit. As of now he has two 300w marshydro and some small cfl lights. Do you think that's enough light or should he buy a 3rd and if he were to buy a 3rd would it get hot as that's alot of lights for small area. I'm not used to small areas and led that's why I asked. Any help would be highly appreciated.
He should be fine. Just plant them and see! That is part of the fun of it. If it's too many plants, plant less next round. Don't overthink it man, its a great hobby with plenty room for improvement.

Could someone help me understand something please, I just looked through the site for Mephisto and found some of the originals are "going extinct"? How can this be, with a stable full of such thuroughbreds how can you cull the herd any? It would seem as though additions like new offspring every so often would be nice but to cut some of the "OG's"? There must be some major new goodness coming out if my spidey senses are telling me true. Happy to try out anything you guys put out as nothing could be a dud with everything going being your gear.

Just placed an order for sour crinckle since I can't get my hands on the grape crinckle :(.. anyone gave any info like a grow or some about the sour crinckle. Thanks

Just placed an order for sour crinckle since I can't get my hands on the grape crinckle :(.. anyone gave any info like a grow or some about the sour crinckle. Thanks
All the info out for it man would be on the website, people who are growing it just started within the past few weeks. Just from the genetics of sour crinkle, I'd expect a small, fast flowering rock hard power house of frosty goodness!

How about a link to where you saw this? First I've heard of this

Could someone help me understand something please, I just looked through the site for Mephisto and found some of the originals are "going extinct"? How can this be, with a stable full of such thuroughbreds how can you cull the herd any? It would seem as though additions like new offspring every so often would be nice but to cut some of the "OG's"? There must be some major new goodness coming out if my spidey senses are telling me true. Happy to try out anything you guys put out as nothing could be a dud with everything going being your gear.

@pop22 I think mephisto was talking about getting rid of some strains to accommodate for newer ones but I can't remember what thread it was.

Back