Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Strain List.

I've grown them both. The bubbly kush I've got are regs and were good enough I made seed to keep them around. Actually like them better than the double bubbly I had!

I have a doubly bubbly kush as well, bubbly kush x hbss. It was an auto reg freebie, also unreleased.

Pop22, did not know that, thanks for fillin us in

GeorgeW, I think those were sent out as testers when Mephisto got started, never released to the public. It sounds like they plan to offer some auto regs soon, maybe later this year.

Pop22, did not know that, thanks for fillin us in

GeorgeW, I think those were sent out as testers when Mephisto got started, never released to the public. It sounds like they plan to offer some auto regs soon, maybe later this year.

Hey guys the bubbly kush was the first freebie we ever gave out - 3 years ish ago now.

Some didn't auto/late auto as there was some super auto genetics in there, so they were pulled and I believe replaced with bubbly blues for a freebie back then.

We have plans in place to release all of the current Mephisto originals line as regs later this year. We just need to make the stock first.

Cheers Mitch

So in my last order the 2 freebies i got were Bubbl Cush!

After an email with the guys they gave me this info!

The freebie you got is a cross between Sour Bubbly and Auto Cush, the latter being a cross of Green Crack and Low Ryder 2 F5.

So you can add this to the strain list :)

We have plans in place to release all of the current Mephisto originals line as regs later this year. We just need to make the stock first.

Cheers Mitch
That's the best news I've heard all year I've been wanting Mephisto regs for about two years now! I had to come out of hibernation just to post how exciting this is!

So in my last order the 2 freebies i got were Bubbl Cush!

After an email with the guys they gave me this info!

The freebie you got is a cross between Sour Bubbly and Auto Cush, the latter being a cross of Green Crack and Low Ryder 2 F5.

So you can add this to the strain list :)

It's added, but it's confusing lol...

I had these two as unreleased -

Bubbly Kush (Kush Van Stitch x HBSS)
Doubly Bubbly Kush (bubbly kush x hbss)

and now I'm adding to the regular crosses -

Bubbly Cush (Sour Bubbly x Auto Cush/Green Crack)

Might have a mix-up on my hands!

It's added, but it's confusing lol...

I had these two as unreleased -

Bubbly Kush (Kush Van Stitch x HBSS)
Doubly Bubbly Kush (bubbly kush x hbss)

and now I'm adding to the regular crosses -

Bubbly Cush (Sour Bubbly x Auto Cush/Green Crack)

Might have a mix-up on my hands!

Call it sour bubbly Cush, the boys might have just noted it down wrong but that's what it is (as in your last line)

But it's feminised and unreleased.

The first 2 you mentioned - bubbly kush and doubly bubbly kush were regs

Cheers Mitch

Hey a friend of my is starting a grow in a 3x2 tent of 3bog X grape crinkle. I asked mitch and he said 4 could easily fit. As of now he has two 300w marshydro and some small cfl lights. Do you think that's enough light or should he buy a 3rd and if he were to buy a 3rd would it get hot as that's alot of lights for small area. I'm not used to small areas and led that's why I asked. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Hey a friend of my is starting a grow in a 3x2 tent of 3bog X grape crinkle. I asked mitch and he said 4 could easily fit. As of now he has two 300w marshydro and some small cfl lights. Do you think that's enough light or should he buy a 3rd and if he were to buy a 3rd would it get hot as that's alot of lights for small area. I'm not used to small areas and led that's why I asked. Any help would be highly appreciated.

That's plenty for a small tent bro. I'd start with one led plus small cfls, then add the other when they kick into flower .

Back