Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics in 2x2x4 under LED

Sheeeeeeeesh.

They're looking great! :)
:drunks: :d5: :cheers: looking really healthy and frosty.
Looking great! Been having a hell of a time following on the threads I want on this site as I don't think I always get notifications...and I never get an email...

Anyways, glad I found ya again, looking very nice after your early on issues!
Great stuff!! :joy: :doc1:
This guy has got a serious approach to controlling his grow ph/feed numbers. Plants are responding well aren't they? Nice job!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

@DCLXVI I love knowing my numbers! And well, I gotta struggle with my tap water that is not too hard but seems to bring some other nasty stuff that gives me rot and doesn't let pH stay in place so I gotta be checking things as frequent as I can when using the Autopot system so avoid issues. I do envy those who can get away without having to be so on top of things.

And since I'm here, here are a couple of quick-pics from today (day 58):
20210129_103548.jpg
20210129_111143.jpg

QUICK-PIC UPDATE

Day 62 -
Deez Nugs, under light pulling 60 Watts 20/4, in a 5 lt pot in an autopot system, with only MegaCrop 1-part (version 1.0) at 500 ppm + 80-115 ppm tap water.

IMG-6796.jpg
IMG-6797.jpg
IMG-6798.jpg
IMG-6799.jpg
IMG-6800.jpg
IMG-6801.jpg
IMG-6802.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE

Day 69 - Deez Nugs

She's still getting around 60 DLI at the main cola. Don't have how to measure leaf temp, but the main cola seems to be heat-stressed from beeing so close to the light.

Some of the small leaves at the top of the main cola have most of the trichs turned amber, but calyxes haven't swollen up yet and it's tough to see how their trichs are doing. I feel she still needs a few more weeks before harvest.

Since about last Tuesday she had her nutes increased to 612-620 ppm / 1.22-1.24 Ec (around 80 ppms from tap, rest is MC1), pH 5.8-6.3 (i set reservoir at 5.8 and let it drift up to 6.3 and before bringing back down to 5.8-6.0). Her nutes consist of only MC 1 part (version 1.0) and around 80 ppms of tap water plus hydroguard. Did this increase to see if the lighter leaves of the main cola and tallest tops would gain back some green since pH seemed to be in place and only had some leaves with tip burn. After this +/- 50 ppm increase, she got her already burnt tips way more burnt and many more new leaves got tip burned, and not sure if it actually helped, so I've stopped at that EC.

Yesterday i also noticed a singe big fan leaf of the main cola showing many small black dots... looks like dirt to the naked eye, but upon close inspection it's clear it's not dirt, nor insect frass and there are no bugs anywhere and i've had thrips before and it doesn't look a all like their frass... it rather seems to be stomatas turned dark brown/black. Not sure "stomatas" is the correct name or if they are sessile glands, but you can see in the pics how those black spots seem to be the same green/translucent bubbles there are on the leaf surface but turned black. Temps and RH (45-55%, 24-26C) might not be in the best VPD range so maybe it has something to do there. It's curious that it's only one leaf, and one that is behind the cola, not being directly hit by the fan, so maybe there some transpiration issue here or something with the EC increase. @Mañ'O'Green @Waira , what would you say?

Any how, some pics from today:

IMG-6818.jpg
IMG-6819.jpg
IMG-6820.jpg
IMG-6821.jpg
IMG-6822.jpg

a few more shots but with lights out + flash.
20210208_114923.jpg
20210208_114811.jpg
20210208_114823.jpg

The leaf with spotting...
IMG-6823.jpg
S20210208_002.jpg
S20210208_001.jpg

Last edited:
Back