Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got a good guesstimation i think.
I think its weighs in right under a qp which would be killer!

If you weigh the freshly harvest herb, then divide by 5, you'll come very close to the actual final dry weight.

Where here that from? That cant be right? I got 88 grams wet weight, so if I do that then that only 17 grams dry weight? From 3 oz wet to less that a 1 oz dry?

I think the general consensus is dry weight will be 30ish percent of wet weight.
Thats one reason i wont weigh it wet. I dont wanna see a huge number then get disappointed when it dries up.

Every grow I have done has been consistently 25%. I don't bother weighing it wet anymore, either.

My average loss is 75-85%, but I like it very dry for edibles.
Dividing by 5 always gets me very close, and I always weigh both wet and dry.

My average loss is 75-85%, but I like it very dry for edibles.
Dividing by 5 always gets me very close, and I always weigh both wet and dry.

I cant figure out why you divide by 5?

Where here that from? That cant be right? I got 88 grams wet weight, so if I do that then that only 17 grams dry weight? From 3 oz wet to less that a 1 oz dry?
Somewhere between 75 to 80% is water. So yes, its rather disheartening at first. But you acclimate. I normally just divide by 4 in my head, add an ish at the end. I see 88g wet trimmed. So 22ish g dry. Maybe 17 to 20g after its jarred and stabilizes at 62%rh (what i call fully dry)

Sent by a weed nerd

Here recently i been getting 22-24 percent dry weight compared to wet weight. Like us they are mostly water. Its sad when your first growing and see these big wet buds then 3 days later drying there half the size already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back