Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour Crack, say 59. No training.

sc2 - day 59.JPG

Anyone have any info on Jammy dogers? got 5 free ones.

Genetics: Forum Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets
Seed Type: F1 Feminised Automatic

Strain Description:

Jammy Dodgers is our take, or a British take on some strawberry cookies. Both parents are top shelf automatics and on our perpetual run list at the Mephisto farm. We used a beautiful sweet jam scented reversed Strawberry nuggets with hues of pink contrasting her layered on blanket of frost (despite being reversed which can sometimes nullify the resin production, but not in this case) to pollinate just a handful of Forum Stomper ladies. Expect to behold some beautiful colours, beautiful nuggs and a creamy, tasty, powerful smoke. For certain, a connoisseur class automatic.

Expect medium sized, bushy plants in a decent environment and potential for some extra greasy nuggets of sublime quality. A fantastic candidate for all types of extracts.

Plant size - Medium
Cycle time - 70-80 days from sprout
Indica/Sativa - 75/25
Frost level - Greasy horror show.

A
Genetics: Forum Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets
Seed Type: F1 Feminised Automatic

Strain Description:

Jammy Dodgers is our take, or a British take on some strawberry cookies. Both parents are top shelf automatics and on our perpetual run list at the Mephisto farm. We used a beautiful sweet jam scented reversed Strawberry nuggets with hues of pink contrasting her layered on blanket of frost (despite being reversed which can sometimes nullify the resin production, but not in this case) to pollinate just a handful of Forum Stomper ladies. Expect to behold some beautiful colours, beautiful nuggs and a creamy, tasty, powerful smoke. For certain, a connoisseur class automatic.

Expect medium sized, bushy plants in a decent environment and potential for some extra greasy nuggets of sublime quality. A fantastic candidate for all types of extracts.

Plant size - Medium
Cycle time - 70-80 days from sprout
Indica/Sativa - 75/25
Frost level - Greasy horror show.
appreciate the info.

So i wont have dry weight for 4-5 days but i chopped the rest of my cq x 24c last night(friday).
She was a great plant for a noob like me, very tolerant of mistakes, and super fast. I chopped at 68 days.
If she hadnt quit drinking water a day and a half ago i would have let her finish up a bit more.
Im pleased tho, actually no lie i kinda have a grow boner right now lol. This plant was my own lil monster.
Cant wait to smoke some cured up a bit. Gonna be tastycakes for sure!
20190906_193502.jpg
20190906_221526.jpg
20190906_222457.jpg

So i wont have dry weight for 4-5 days but i chopped the rest of my cq x 24c last night(friday).
She was a great plant for a noob like me, very tolerant of mistakes, and super fast. I chopped at 68 days.
If she hadnt quit drinking water a day and a half ago i would have let her finish up a bit more.
Im pleased tho, actually no lie i kinda have a grow boner right now lol. This plant was my own lil monster.
Cant wait to smoke some cured up a bit. Gonna be tastycakes for sure!View attachment 1100296 View attachment 1100297 View attachment 1100298
You did your thing dawg!!!

Cant wait to smoke some cured up a bit. Gonna be tastycakes for sure!View attachment 1100296 View attachment 1100297 View attachment 1100298

If you weigh the freshly harvest herb, then divide by 5, you'll come very close to the actual final dry weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back