Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Mephisto is a South park creation... as is 4 assed monkey.
source (1).gif

Hi Stan is there anywhere in Spain I can pick up seeds personally.after 100 double grape seeds. Cheers in advance,loyal customer for a couple of years now and low on seeds and don,t want to use the payment options available.live in Blackpool and willing to travel anywhere in uk but am in spain in sept
We don't keep our stock in spain anymore, we retail out of the uk. We typically dont do face to face transactions though for secruity reasons. We have bank transfer available in the uk, that doesnt work for you?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

We don't keep our stock in spain anymore, we retail out of the uk. We typically dont do face to face transactions though for secruity reasons. We have bank transfer available in the uk, that doesnt work for you?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

How about Bitcoin @Meph head?

Grape walker kush, anyone notice this strain seems a little light sensitive? about 8 hrs after lights on, she rotates all her fans 90*. All go vertical to the light. Under COBS, and shes 50 inches from the diodes.
15665684301765853351165423595873.jpg

Grape walker kush, anyone notice this strain seems a little light sensitive? about 8 hrs after lights on, she rotates all her fans 90*. All go vertical to the light. Under COBS, and shes 50 inches from the diodes.View attachment 1094273
I found mine was a bit light sensitive and nute sensitive compared to the others in that grow.

Grape walker kush, anyone notice this strain seems a little light sensitive? about 8 hrs after lights on, she rotates all her fans 90*. All go vertical to the light. Under COBS, and shes 50 inches from the diodes.View attachment 1094273
I dont think that is a sign of light stress.. Light stress and sensitivity have a a set of symptoms, which I dont see in your pics.. What I do see, is the opposite of light stress.. Remember, fan leaves are basically solar panels.. When they start turning, its usually because they are looking for more light, or turning towards the light source. 50 inches away is quite a distance for led. Its even far for hps. Im not a master grower or anything, but that doesn't look like a symptom of light stress. I'd lower that light down to the normal recommended level for a bit and see how they respond.

I dont think that is a sign of light stress.. Light stress and sensitivity have a a set of symptoms, which I dont see in your pics.. What I do see, is the opposite of light stress.. Remember, fan leaves are basically solar panels.. When they start turning, its usually because they are looking for more light, or turning towards the light source. 50 inches away is quite a distance for led. Its even far for hps. Im not a master grower or anything, but that doesn't look like a symptom of light stress. I'd lower that light down to the normal recommended level for a bit and see how they respond.

Lowering isn't an option, am 18" off the tops of the ghost Toof. Am getting some curling, normally I would attribute to temp/rH, but at 82 and 60%. Am not seeing the issue on the girls 2 weeks back and under canopy. And they aren't turning towards, but away.
1566573735420842364990558730859.jpg
15665737473543933651369594146009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back