Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's why one time was enough for me growing Cheese! Nobody ever warned us they meant Toe Cheese....... Damn that shit stinks!

Heres a lil something different....i cut the larfy buds off my northern cheese haze yesterday and ran em through the dehydrator so i could get a quick sample.
I wanna say this and i dont want anyone to jump me or anything, im not badmouthing, im stating my preferences...
The cheese is weird, an easy grow, but the smell is putting me off. Its funky in a pungent sweaty gym sock kinda way. I guess its cheesy!
Imma smoke the sh!t outta it no doubt, but i dont think id grow it again.View attachment 1092639 View attachment 1092640

Heres a lil something different....i cut the larfy buds off my northern cheese haze yesterday and ran em through the dehydrator so i could get a quick sample.
I wanna say this and i dont want anyone to jump me or anything, im not badmouthing, im stating my preferences...
The cheese is weird, an easy grow, but the smell is putting me off. Its funky in a pungent sweaty gym sock kinda way. I guess its cheesy!
Imma smoke the sh!t outta it no doubt, but i dont think id grow it again.View attachment 1092639 View attachment 1092640
I grew a few of them, really unpleasant smell while growing. Ze Wife was not stoked on it. But other wise in the jar it wasn't so bad, hashed up well. Got a nice ball for the collection. Ran a dry sift as well as bubble, dry sift came out creamy and soft.

Mephisto CDLC x ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]

Seeds in the making!

20190819_194524.jpg
20190819_194607.jpg

Also very possible it wasn't done yet. Many strains smell and taste wildly different after a couple months in a jar... but some smells... well they only ripen with time.
I have a love for those strains that you crack open a jar, and the neighbors complain.
I do too!! 4Assed Monkey in all its Fruity Fuelly awesomeness. Bubbly Livers was a stinky pig while growing as I’ve mentioned already in a strain review on AFN. However, it turned out to be a fan favourite smoke with an amazing aroma once cured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back