Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @stan_mephisto, I have access to a [HASHTAG]#byrd[/HASHTAG] 33 mom. Have been thinking on it some, and I think I'll reverse the photo, and am thinking the purple pheno of the CDLC would be a good choice, earth undertones and all. But I'll need to pollinate several to find that pheno.... hopefully there's one in my last 5 seeds.

Gold glue undergoing reversal.
15662329667024919956072632535853.jpg
15662329926716056219130249208850.jpg

Thanks @stan_mephisto, I have access to a [HASHTAG]#byrd[/HASHTAG] 33 mom. Have been thinking on it some, and I think I'll reverse the photo, and am thinking the purple pheno of the CDLC would be a good choice, earth undertones and all. But I'll need to pollinate several to find that pheno.... hopefully there's one in my last 5 seeds.

Gold glue undergoing reversal.View attachment 1092693 View attachment 1092695
Good luck mate! CDLC is an awesome parent strain!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Heres a lil something different....i cut the larfy buds off my northern cheese haze yesterday and ran em through the dehydrator so i could get a quick sample.
I wanna say this and i dont want anyone to jump me or anything, im not badmouthing, im stating my preferences...
The cheese is weird, an easy grow, but the smell is putting me off. Its funky in a pungent sweaty gym sock kinda way. I guess its cheesy!
Imma smoke the sh!t outta it no doubt, but i dont think id grow it again.View attachment 1092639 View attachment 1092640
That’s a fair enough assessment. It’s just not your thing. Some like berry, or skunky, or chem, or earthy, or cheesy strains. To each their own, I don’t care for cheesy strains either so I just grow other stuff.

Also very possible it wasn't done yet. Many strains smell and taste wildly different after a couple months in a jar... but some smells... well they only ripen with time.
I have a love for those strains that you crack open a jar, and the neighbors complain.

That’s a fair enough assessment. It’s just not your thing. Some like berry, or skunky, or chem, or earthy, or cheesy strains. To each their own, I don’t care for cheesy strains either so I just grow other stuff.
Agreed!
Ya never know till ya try something, and i tried it. Gonna smoke every lil bit of it up, prolly thinkin gads the whole time lol.
I think now that cheese is wrappin up all ill have going are fruity-ish strains. Back on familiar grounds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back