Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autogrowzs, IMO you have grown some beautiful plants that will provide you an excellent harvest. I think they are perfectly fine. Everybody has different methods and beliefs in growing... For me, I allow my plants to feed themselves with food reserves they store in their leaves, so towards the end of flower and their life cycle, I get leaves just like yours, perfectly normal, part of the life cycle and exactly what happens in nature. I don't like removing leaves at this stage in bloom, as they are food sources. I do feed with minimal bloom nutes and calmag, but minimal, I allow them to get the food from the leaves, and the changing colors is a sign.... They do it in the wild in outdoor grows, I have experienced this for 40 years. I think you are doing fine.... in future grows if you want to avoid yellow leaves being consumed from the plants up nutes in bloom INCLUDING NITROGEN, which will keep your leaves green, but that doesn't mean a better and more potent plant. I would leave em as is, enjoy them and all the yellowing leaves.....the plant knows its time is running out, it is doing what she is suppose to do... Well done on this grow.

Last edited:
For you micro grow guys 80 days and never got over 8 inches trained. Forgotten strawberries
IMG_20181226_073125.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back