Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My precious Grapey Walter.....

Everyday you change..... and you are stinky.....I wonder why? Hmmmm…

f-54.png

Seems to be a lot of yellowing leaves definitely overfed her I pulled a lot off..... What do you guys think... Should I be concerned about any serious problems thanks View attachment 991861 View attachment 991862 View attachment 991863
What day is she on?

I had yellowing leaves throughout flowering during my 1st grow and discovered it was a lockout and the plant was just eating the nutes stored in the leaves since it couldn’t eat any of the nutes i was watering the soil with because of the lockout

Something like SLF 100 or Recharge should handle the lockout if that is what you’re dealing with

Last edited:
What day is she on?

I had yellowing leaves throughout flowering during my 1st grow and discovered it was a lockout and the plant was just eating the nutes stored in the leaves since it couldn’t eat any of the nutes i was watering the soil with because of the lockout

Something like SLF 100 or Recharge should handle the lockout if that is what you’re dealing with
Lockout caused by salts? Did you flush during early flower? Coir? DTW?

Day 54 now.... I was thinking nute burn at first.... Haven't fed for over a week so I think it could be a lockout issue maybe I have messed up whilst giving her plain water at some point... Thanks for getting back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back