Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics 2016 re-cap and what's coming in 2017. It's going to be big!

Everyone of those ideas is smashing I will be interested in box collections also and everything else hey can we have a BIG MAMMA too can't forget us girls lol just kidding.
I'm looking foreward to trying what I've not got to and getting all this great stuff coming out it will take me a long time to grow everything but having collections will ensure I will get to one day lol
Everyone have a great Holiday!

I was just on the site looking for t-shirts! Ordered stickers instead lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sounds great. Collectors box is nice but I don't have any use for seeds to just be collected. I have to grow them! The new strains sounds like your going to have some more nice crosses with an easily identifiable name. Get people interested and grab their attention.
Reg seeds are nice for pollen chuckers or people not wanting to buy seeds/fem seeds.

One idea for you @mephisto
Could you add a section for outdoor growers and list the plants that produce the best outdoors? Just an idea. Great work and look forward to growing your gear outdoors 2017.

I think something more colorful would be nice just as an option. I don't need any regs at this time. Something I would buy however would be feminized pollen. I could cross stuff myself. I don't know anyone that sells it either. I'd pay 50 bucks for a half full seed container of fem pollen.

Last edited:
Back