New Grower Mephisto fall grow bonanza

And then there was two!
IMG_20221203_170318.jpg

I took a look at the Double Grape with the loupe and there was a nice percentage of amber, so she got the CHOP :headbang:Day 86! What a thick and tough main stalk, she was weird from the get-go, so why not now, lol
IMG_20221203_171127.jpg

Last edited:
And then there was two!
View attachment 1543491

I took a look at the Double Grape with the loupe and there was a nice percentage of amber, so she got the CHOP :headbang:Day 86! What a thick and tough main stalk, she was weird from the get-go, so why not now, lol
View attachment 1543492
Yup! DG is as stocky as a Kansas corn fed girl! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :biggrin:
That midget one of mine is built like Robert Newhouse......short and squatty.......and you can't stop her!:rofl: No breeding next time! At least one will be in a EB Jr........maybe two in the 2x4 and have a little more room to play with them a bit.:eyebrows::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Yup! DG is as stocky as a Kansas corn fed girl! :eyebrows: :eyebrows::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Yeah, :drool:

I went and took three top colas a week or so ago, I pressed one the other day, still a tad too damp still, but damned if that rosin doesn't taste sweet and smooth with a hellish kick to it! :headbang:

Edit: the three colas were 5.222 grams, 3.746 grams, and 2.710 grams

Last edited:
Back